Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
7 likes

The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:32 pm

yyz but i like bass. speaking of bass...
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:34 pm

an7hony wrote:
can it n00b. i started the idea idea on the first page of this thread! stupid d0uche

Cause everyone reads every post in a board. God, you call me stupid when you can't even bother to use any grammar other than the occasional period. I don't see where you get off calling me stupid when you have possibly the most retarded avatar, can't type worth crap, and have to use pictures to describe emotions.

Also Tony, I realize that, but there's also ones with bass that changes up and is a HELL load harder to do than the guitar parts.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:40 pm

i dont like typing correct. it takes up to much time. there, are you happy?! making me waste my time by typing real words.

*sticks out tongue*
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:52 pm

an7hony wrote:
i dont like typing correct. it takes up to much time. there, are you happy?! making me waste my time by typing real words.

*sticks out tongue*

How in god's name does it waste time, and why would it matter? Generally when you're on some site chatting with people then you might as well type out more because otherwise you'll complain about boredom. Makes sense to me. Besides, I'd prefer to take time and type things out rather than seem like an idiot who's probably 11 or a 16 year old douche who thinks that typing in 'leet' or 'chatspeak' is cool.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:54 pm

i dont think its cool. its just easier
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:02 pm

an7hony wrote:
i dont think its cool. its just easier

Easier isn't necessarily better. But then I'm one of those over achiever types, but still, life isn't as fun in the end if you do things the easy way.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:04 pm

i dont do every thing the easy way unless the outcome is equal to the hardway. d0 u 637 wu7 !m 5ayin6 57!!1 ?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:09 pm

actually.. some commercial said you spend some whole percent of your life tying your shoes

so every millisecond he saves by not typing right could extend his time in life to do other stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:09 pm

an7hony wrote:
i dont do every thing the easy way unless the outcome is equal to the hardway. d0 u 637 wu7 !m 5ayin6 57!!1 ?

Yeah, but how exactly is that the easy way? You just took up more time figuring out where keys are with that.
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:12 pm

Tony wrote:
actually.. some commercial said you spend some whole percent of your life tying your shoes

so every millisecond he saves by not typing right could extend his time in life to do other stuff XD

But when he's on here it's not really extending time that much when no one on here is really probably doing anything. Besides, I don't bother to tie my shoes, I just leave them tied...
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:15 pm

meh. you understood right? and plus 500 plus posts has given me keyboard mastery
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:18 pm

an7hony wrote:
meh. you understood right? and plus 500 plus posts has given me keyboard mastery

I said I understood, are you blind? Also I'm doubting you're a keyboard master. I know people that have 200+ wpm on a keyboard, I'm going to guess you're between 50 and 140 wpm.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:20 pm

compared to me normally for about 7 years i was a 2. but now i am like 40. big improvement and to me thats keyboard mastery. but 200=keyboard god/ super nerd
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:24 pm

an7hony wrote:
compared to me normally for about 7 years i was a 2. but now i am like 40. big improvement and to me thats keyboard mastery. but 200=keyboard god/ super nerd

I wouldn't say it's super nerd. I'm about a 170 or 180. As for 40 that's really slow as far as I'm concerned. But I guess if you can't type that well then you have an excuse to type less.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:26 pm

i didnt have a computer for 7 years so yeah. anyway back to what this thread is about

GH3 wins! cheers
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:28 pm

an7hony wrote:
i didnt have a computer for 7 years so yeah. anyway back to what this thread is about

GH3 wins! cheers

I had a computer all my life but never really used it until I was 9. That excuse really only works on videogame systems.

I still say Rock Band is better but GH3 is what I'm getting because I can actually get it.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:30 pm

Rock band : DR.PHIL HOLMES!

Rock band can shove a razor blade dildo up its ass
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:32 pm

plus

Like a Star @ heaven GH3 bundle= 80$
Like a Star @ heaven rock band with all= over 200$

plus i only got a ps2 and the controller looks like the best ever
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:36 pm

an7hony wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven GH3 bundle= 80$

WOW REALLY? That means the control is $20.. thats HUGE discount.....

Is that xbox360 price?

I asked my dad to give me weekly cash allowance so I could physically have the money for it when it comes out

GTA IV too
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:37 pm

for ps2 probably.

do you watch x-play

oh yeah 1 year tying shoes
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:39 pm

an7hony wrote:
for ps2 probably.

do you watch x-play

oh yeah 1 year tying shoes

Well

PS2 games = $50

X360 & PS3 = $60

So if anything the xbox360 bundle will just be $90

I want it for xbox360 so I can take advantage of online stuff and better graphics etc

No i dont watch x play... only the TV in the living room gets that channel
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:41 pm

oh because they had this thing called the throne of agony which was a chair with a spiked dildo attached
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:41 pm

and 1 year shoe tying is for fucktards who untie their shoes every time they take them off , then re tie them upon putting them on

I tie mine and stick the laces under the tongue and they usually stay tied for a LOOOONG ass time... I tie my shoes a few times a month at most

Skate shoes FTW , you can slip your foot in and out no problem even if they are tied... cause they are at max looseness even tied lol
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:42 pm

i only wear slippers lol
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:44 pm

an7hony wrote:
i only wear slippers lol

out of the house? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread   The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guitar hero 3 Vs. Rock band WAR thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next