Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eman
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-21

ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Empty
PostSubject: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:03 pm

easily. you are blinded by mediocre songs by big name artists if you dont realize this.

Kinda like Sandman but thats an entirely different matter.

And the price excuse doesnt exactly work. Simply buy the game and VOILA a whole new guitar hero game using your gh2 controller
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:27 pm

Umm from what I understand the PS2 controllers don't work for PS3. I'd love to get the game just for the band idea and the fact it has Bowie, but some of those songs kinda piss me off just like the fact they have Bon Jovi on there.
Back to top Go down
Eman
Groupie
Groupie

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:59 pm

Glamy wrote:
Umm from what I understand the PS2 controllers don't work for PS3. I'd love to get the game just for the band idea and the fact it has Bowie, but some of those songs kinda piss me off just like the fact they have Bon Jovi on there.

Yea i kinda forgot the ps3 people there but whatever. and yea Bon Jovi in general sucks but that song will be crazy fun with a group
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:09 pm

Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:

Yea i kinda forgot the ps3 people there but whatever. and yea Bon Jovi in general sucks but that song will be crazy fun with a group

No, what you forgot was that it's not being released for PS2, or you're just really horrible at phrasing things.
Back to top Go down
Eman
Groupie
Groupie

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:11 pm

Glamy wrote:
Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:

No, what you forgot was that it's not being released for PS2, or you're just really horrible at phrasing things.

Not quite. Every 360 owner who bought gh2 has the controller........
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:14 pm

Both games songlists suck balls at the moment lol!
Back to top Go down
Eman
Groupie
Groupie

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:16 pm

Tman wrote:

Both have strong points, and very very weak points.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:20 pm

Eman wrote:
Tman wrote:

RB strong points:
In bloom

GH3 strong points:
Rock you like a hurricane

Massiveley weak points of both:
everything else
Back to top Go down
Eman
Groupie
Groupie

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:23 pm

Tman wrote:
Eman wrote:
Tman wrote:

RB strong points:
In bloom

GH3 strong points:
Rock you like a hurricane

Massiveley weak points of both:
everything else
I dislike both of those songs. just goes to show you how much people vary when it comes to music.........
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:24 pm

Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:

Eh, I sort of have a vendetta against 360 owners that have GH2 because it has Billion Dollar Babies and 9 other songs I can't get. Oh well I get Rock The 80s so it's okay...it still lacks glam rock though...damn them for not make Rocks The 70s.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:17 am

Enter Sandman is enough to propel this game into the "I'm not buying it unless they give me x song" stage.

Glamy wrote:
Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:

Eh, I sort of have a vendetta against 360 owners that have GH2 because it has Billion Dollar Babies and 9 other songs I can't get. Oh well I get Rock The 80s so it's okay...it still lacks glam rock though...damn them for not make Rocks The 70s.

Don't you mean 8? 'Cuz you hate Iron Maiden.
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:38 am

Lord_Jakester wrote:
Enter Sandman is enough to propel this game into the "I'm not buying it unless they give me x song" stage.

Glamy wrote:
Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:

I don't hate Iron Maiden, I hate Bruce Dickinson and from what I heard that's a Brian Di'anno song. Besides, whether I hate it or not if it's on the game I want to play it.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:39 am

Glamy wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:

I don't hate Iron Maiden, I hate Bruce Dickinson and from what I heard that's a Brian Di'anno song. Besides, whether I hate it or not if it's on the game I want to play it.

A: The Trooper was a Bruce Dickinson song.
B: It's Paul Di'Anno.
C: The Di'Anno song is Wrathchild, which is in GHE: RT80s.
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:41 am

Lord_Jakester wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:

A: The Trooper was a Bruce Dickinson song.
B: It's Paul Di'Anno.
C: The Di'Anno song is Wrathchild, which is in GHE: RT80s.

Oh, well I never think of the trooper. I'm sorta stuck on RT80s, only 52 hours to go until I can get it. Also you have to pardon me, you're lucky I even remember his name.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:42 am

Eman wrote:
ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO

DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:45 am

Tony wrote:

And WOW did that change or what? AMIRITE? Yes I'm right

Now GH3 rules and rock band sucks nuts
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 5:12 am

ROCK BAND SUCKS BECAUSE IT CONTAINS THE WORST SONG EVER COMMITTED TO TAPE.

END OF STORY.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:29 am

/Facepalm why eman, why must you suck so much
Shooting a gun Bashing head on wall
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:07 pm

EIFION! GEAR! RARGH! wrote:
ROCK BAND SUCKS BECAUSE IT CONTAINS THE WORST SONG EVER COMMITTED TO TAPE.

END OF STORY.

More than 1 worst song ever committed to tape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO   ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROCK BAND > GUITAR HERO
Page 1 of 1