Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KEVIN

GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Empty
PostSubject: GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO?   GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:42 pm

Gamasutra wrote:
"we expect Guitar Hero to follow a natural product evolution by adding additional music peripherals in CY08."

"Importantly," Janco adds, "the Guitar Hero franchise that is developed internally and owned, offers a meaningful operating margin expansion potential versus Rock Band, which is purely a distribution deal for [Electronic Arts]."

UMMM?
Back to top Go down
Cow is PHAT.
Teh Black Diamond
Cow is PHAT.

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-07-19

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Parawhore
Weapon: lightsaber
Race: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO?   GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:10 am

I don't know wether to be happy or pissed...
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO?   GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:18 am

Senior Cow wrote:
I don't know wether to be happy or pissed...

This shows that there is the possibility of more than just Rock. If they make it Rock Hero, they may be opening the doors to more genres, e.g. Country Hero.

One good thing about it is that people will no longer complain about the lack of Country Music. I would assume they will get their own forum from now on. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO?   GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:31 am

KEVIN wrote:
UMMM?

I CAN POST IN CAPS LOCK, TOO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO?   GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUITAR HERO SOON TO BE ROCK HERO?
Page 1 of 1