Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

the dissapointing albums thread.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerg519
Shredder
Shredder
rockerg519

Male
Number of posts : 71
Location : Land of the ice and snow, where the midnight sun and the hot springs glow.
Favorite Admin : Sports, music, guitar, guitar hero.
Humor : Humor is a valuable gift, given to every human being. Fake preaching :D
Registration date : 2007-08-08

the dissapointing albums thread. Empty
PostSubject: the dissapointing albums thread.   the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:39 pm

here's some i thought of.
5. Blind Melon- Soup
Blind Melon's first album was amazing. Every track was a pleasure to listen to...but Soup? Soup is just some freaky stuff. If you dont believe me listen to the tracks "Dumptruck" and "Car Seat (God's Presents)"

4. Stone Temple Pilots- Tiny Music...Songs From The Vatican Gift Shop
The only good song on this is Trippin On A Hole In A Paper Heart. After such masterpieces, Core and Purple, you'd expect another one. This album fails, and it failed STP.

3. AFI- Decemberunderground
All the true AFI fans had not left after Sing The Sorrow. Maybe this album could be a little more punk, and old school AFI...but nope, now they turned emo, and really aren't the musicians they were.

2. Green Day- American Idiot
Where do I begin...American Idiot the song was just OK, and Boulevard Of Broken Dreams was annoying after being played 103214124 times. Holiday, St. Jimmy, and She's A Rebel are good songs. But the rest is bleh...an album that rose them to stardom, but rose their old albums above them.

and 1...(most people wouldnt care but i did)

1. Angels And Airwaves- We Dont Need To Whisper
I'm a huge blink-182 fan. Huge. (my name at the old boards is blink_needs_gh) So when I heard they split up into to 2 bands, I was going to listen to both. Now that asshole Tom Delonge broke them up, I thought maybe his music could save me. I thought it would be just amazing, I mean Tom said it was going to be "the best thing since sliced bread" So, I went and bought it. I only had heard The Adventure and liked it. And this I'm like "WTF is this U2 ripoff crap?" And so I nearly destroyed the CD, it seemed like $16.99 to me. Then on YouTube, I saw they covered I Miss You, and Tom sounded like he was just wasted. So I wasted money, time, and effort to try to like this...thats why its #1 for me.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rockerg519
Shredder
Shredder
rockerg519

Male
Number of posts : 71
Location : Land of the ice and snow, where the midnight sun and the hot springs glow.
Favorite Admin : Sports, music, guitar, guitar hero.
Humor : Humor is a valuable gift, given to every human being. Fake preaching :D
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: the dissapointing albums thread.   the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:39 pm

comment/discuss yours
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: the dissapointing albums thread.   the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:40 am

The Black Album and Load. Both pieces of Mettalic crap.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: the dissapointing albums thread.   the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:24 pm

Megadeth - United abomanations
Most of the songs on it are pretty sucky... as with most megadeth albums I guess... for a megadeth CD its really good but as a CD in general compared to other things I think its a piece of crap and I don't even listen to it ... it just sits at the bottom of my pile

3 inches of blood - fire up the blades
Got old VERY fast.... something about horrible vocals makes me grow tired of songs QUICK
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: the dissapointing albums thread.   the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:34 pm

Corporate America - Boston
For Starters: My favorite vocalist of all time, Brad Delp, is only used in like 3 songs. AND! One of the songs uses a female as the lead vocals. Very Un-Boston-like. That is disappointing.
Secondly: They adopted a new style on this album that reminds me of every song I don't like. Very Sad chords, and very slow, mushy songs. That is disappointing.
Third-like: The use of organ is very miniscule. It makes me miss songs like Hitch a Ride and Smokin'...
Lastly: Of all 10 songs on the album, only one is really not half bad. Very Disappointing.

In Conclusion: It is obvious that 30 years really took Boston downhill from their debut album. Very Disappointing.....
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
furiousfretwork19.2

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: the dissapointing albums thread.   the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:40 pm

The Black Album... faspom No... Just no...

Load... Yeah...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cow is PHAT.
Teh Black Diamond
Cow is PHAT.

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-07-19

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Parawhore
Weapon: lightsaber
Race: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: the dissapointing albums thread.   the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:46 am

Quote :
Angels And Airwaves- We Dont Need To Whisper
I'm a huge blink-182 fan. Huge. (my name at the old boards is blink_needs_gh) So when I heard they split up into to 2 bands, I was going to listen to both. Now that asshole Tom Delonge broke them up, I thought maybe his music could save me. I thought it would be just amazing, I mean Tom said it was going to be "the best thing since sliced bread" So, I went and bought it. I only had heard The Adventure and liked it. And this I'm like "WTF is this U2 ripoff crap?" And so I nearly destroyed the CD, it seemed like $16.99 to me. Then on YouTube, I saw they covered I Miss You, and Tom sounded like he was just wasted. So I wasted money, time, and effort to try to like this...thats why its #1 for me.

COMPLETELY AGREE!! I was such a huge BLink fan. This just was very disappointing. It sounds Like U2 and Rush getting beat up by Panic! at the Fall Out Boy. @#$% TOM!! VIVA LA BLINK REVOLUTION!!
Back to top Go down
Dave
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: the dissapointing albums thread.   the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:03 pm

cowbored wrote:
Quote :
Angels And Airwaves- We Dont Need To Whisper

COMPLETELY AGREE!! I was such a huge BLink fan. This just was very disappointing. It sounds Like U2 and Rush getting beat up by Panic! at the Fall Out Boy. @#$% TOM!! VIVA LA BLINK REVOLUTION!!
Uh-oh, a third person that agrees!?! I always liked Mark better anyway, but I had high hopes for both bands. The only songs I like by the two bands are "The War" and "Lycanthrope". I really can't stand either band, but +44 sucks less. They sound a bit like nearing-end-of-career Blink (which I don't like at all........)

My #1 disappointing album would be (you guessed it) Minutes to Midnight. I still like the album, but it's not near what I thought. First two songs I heard off the CD were No More Sorrow and Given Up, and I thought "OMG this album will kick so much ass, it's so much harder than the two old LP albums". But it turns out that those are far and away the best songs on the album. With an exception or two (In Pieces) it is full of shitty ballads and songs that get old after one listen (What I've Done and Bleed It Out, for starters)

In Pieces, No More Sorrow, Given Up, and Little Things Give You Away are probably 4 of my 5 favorite LP songs ever (5th of which is Esaul). Too bad the other 8 songs completely blow. I'm not that disappointed with it, I just expected SO MUCH MORE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the dissapointing albums thread.   the dissapointing albums thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the dissapointing albums thread.
Page 1 of 1