Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stairway

10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Empty
PostSubject: 10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye   10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:57 am

pig pig pig pig pig

#10: Megadeth - "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?".
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye 41Z4FQQBYAL
The second best thrash album ever. You'd mostly get this album centred for the super-awesome "Peace Sells", but that's mmkay, because what those people are missing out on is a barrage of super-fast bass grooves and solos on "Wake Up Dead", "Good Mourning/Black Friday", "Devil's Island", etc., that could kill them if they dared listen beyond that title track. Go listen to Rust In Peace, foo' santa
Download: "Good Mourning/Black Friday", "Peace Sells", "Wake Up Dead".

#9: Muse - "Hullabaloo".
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye 3172N4BQHXL
When you hear "Muse", I'm sure you're one of the many people who think "dur plug in beby is gd so is hysterea and stokholng skidrow!!!!". If you are one of them, Eifion loathes your guts santa Muse are the most underrated band of the new millenium in a sense of the fact that ALL of their great songs get overlooked by the majority of the world. Simply because they stay in a box of crappy Muse songs, and never move. Now, what they need is Hullabaloo. Yes, it's a B-Side compilation, but the best B-Side compilation ever. Fans of "Plug In Baby" and "Stockholm Syndrome" ought to check out "Yes Please", for it's sexy intro riff. Fans of "Starlight"... *COUGH* Should check out "Shine Acoustic". The original Shine is better, but you still have that awesome progression. Oh, and before you leave, CHECK OUT THE SUPER-AWESOME KEYBOARD INSTRUMENTAL "Gallery"!!! But approach with caution. It's depressing.
Download: "Yes Please", "Nature_1", "Shine Acoustic".

#8: Led Zeppelin - "Led Zeppelin II".
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye 41D7BPT51NL
WANNA WHOLE LOTTA LOVE! *SLIIIDE* WANNA WHOLE LOTTA LOOOVE
!!! *SLIIIDE* ... hmmm, how can I describe this album in two easy lines... "Moby Dick", "The Lemon Song" and "Whole Lotta Love" have some of the best guitar riffs ever. This album has the best drumming ever. Yay! ... ooh, I did it. Go Eifion! santa
Download: "Whole Lotta Love", "Moby Dick", "What Is And What Never Should Be".

#7: Bluesbreakers - "Blues Breakers with Eric Clapton".
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye 41W79FGBRGL
Best blues album ever. Topped with some super-speed soloing from Mr. Clapton. No, there aren't any Layla riffs, but you have jazzy pianos, drum solos, uber-awesome Clapton solos... it's all good. If you don't listen to much blues, start here. It's full of win sauce. "Double Crossing Time" should be on GH3 santa
Download: "Double Crossing Time", "All Your Love", "Have You Heard".

#6: Metallica - "Kill 'Em All".
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye 41CR3B4Y98L
SUPER-THRASH! YAY! Forget that Master of Puppets crap. I don't want to buy an album for two good songs. I wanna buy one for 9 good songs(Phantom Lord is questionable)! Do YOU? affraid. Say ye. GO ON. SAY IT. NOW. "No Remorse" and "Jump In The Fire" have some epic guitar moments, "Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth)" is any bassist's wet dream... oh, yeah, and... the drumming is good... I guess. I wish the vocals weren't so shouty, though Sad But hey, at least it isn't Kirk Hammett on lead vocals... FRANTIC LIVE, I'M TALKING TO YOU.
Download: "No Remorse", "Seek and Destroy", "Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth).

#5: Jason Becker - "Perspective".
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye 41TPHBQX5ZL
Stop your whining. The majority of this album was recorded with either a MIDI keyboard, session musician, or salvaged from old casettes of Mr. Becker's. He couldn't play on this album very much since he was deep into ALS by the time of it's completion... so, you're looking at more of a Dusted album with guitar, than a Cacophony album with choir singers. Not that that DOESN'T mean there're more than a few moments of tasteful guitar on the album. "Blue", the epic 8-minute-ish solo of Michael Lee Firkins on "End of the Beginning", complete with sweep picking should make you go: affraid. Which is gd. Oh, and the cover of Bob Dylan's "Meet Me in the Morning" ain't too shabby either. YouTube it. I uploaded it yesterday... so yeah, anyone put off by his Cacophony stuff, I still say listen to this. It's a completely different ball of wax santa
Download: "End of the Beginning", "Primal", "Meet Me in the Morning".

#4: Ozzy Osbourne - "Blizzard of Ozz".
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye 41naQ1DdLNL
Ozzy > Black Sabbath. YES, I SAID IT. SUE ME. Hey, at least Ozzy could sing on his own without singing the guitar riffs on this album. But I honestly think he'd have trouble singing along to "Crazy Train", don't you? Speaking of "Crazy Train", it's a tad epic, wouldn't ya say? Epic like "Suicide Solution", but "Suicide Solution"'s a tad heavier... oh, and "Steal Away (The Night)"'s pretty similar in that, just with a slightly lame chorus. It's obvious everyone's gonna buy this for the Randy, so I'll say it now "hi da gitar is gd".
Download: "Crazy Train", "Suicide Solution", "Revelation (Mother Earth)".

#3: Paul Gilbert - "Alligator Farm".
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye 41X53YQNASL
Paul Gilbert is the funniest guitarist ever. Go look at his website. Now. His music is better, though. His clothes make me laugh. Wait... ah. Yeah. This isn't a metal album in anyway. It's more of a hard-rocky-punky-poppy thing. But there's some shred... look at "Attitude Boy Will Overcome", for one. IT HAS TEH SOLOS. "Six Billion People" is quite funny, too. But I'm not sure if it was supposed to be... it's something about the sarcastic surf guitar, y'know santa Oh, and "Better Chords", which I think is taking the mick out of Green Day. Probably is. "NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, I'VE GOT BETTER CHORDS THAN YOU!". Epic. Epic. Epic. There's a cover of The Spice Girls' "2 Become 1", sori. But it has epic guitar solos! SO THAT MAKES IT GD. You really should own this album. If not, you're an old fart who hasn't lived. SHAME ON YOU.
Download: "Better Chords", "2 Become 1", "Attitude Boy Will Overcome".

#2: Guns N' Roses - "Appetite for Destruction".
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye 4178YV0K8VL
Yes. We all know "Paradise City". We all know "Sweet Child o' Mine". We all know "Welcome to the Jungle". BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SUPER-AWESOME HARD ROCK OFFERINGS OF "Nightrain", "Rocket Queen", "Mr. Brownstone", "My Michelle", "It's So Easy", "Anything Goes", "You're Crazy", "Out Ta Get Me", "And Think About You"?! WHAT ABOUT THOSE PERFECT POSSIBLE SINGLES WITH EPIC GUITAR RIFFS AND SOLOS?! WHAT ABOUT THEM?! DON'T THEY GET A SAY IN ANY OF THIS?! RAAARGH!!! F**K YOU, I'M GOING HOME.
Download: "Rocket Queen", "Nightrain", "My Michelle".

#1: Rainbow - "Rising".
10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye 41PDJWE0E1L
Best rock album ever. Better than you. HA HA! There's only 6 songs, but since most of them are the length of two(or three), all is mmkay. "Stargazer" is possibly the best track on there. Epic keyboard work, Ritchie Blackmore's possibly greatest solo, WAAAAAAH! Awesome vocals from Ronnie James Dio. Put it all together and life is good. "A Light In The Black" sounds like Burn-era Deep Purple, funnilly enough. Has a big, bouncy backbone riff, aswell! Check out the keyboard solo on "Tarot Woman". If they put that into GH3 as they did with "Because, It's Midnite" we would surely die. "Starstruck" sounds more like a Black Sabbath song than a Deep Purple one. "Children of the Grave"-style, I'd say. I don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said... um... oh yeah, "Man on the Silver Mountain" isn't on here. Best rock album ever. Best hard rock album ever. Best metal album ever. Ritchie is god. Ronnie is god. Carey is god. God-like music. Epic music. Best music ever. Give me your money. Post a comment. BEST. ALBUM. EVER!!!
Download: "Stargazer", "A Light In The Black", "Run With The Wolf".

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
DAC-BR
Led zeppelins biggest fan
Led zeppelins biggest fan
DAC-BR

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: 10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye   10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:31 pm

Rising is a great album, best Rainbow's album for sure. I have orgasms everytime I listen to Stargazer
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: 10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye   10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:33 pm

DAC-BR wrote:
Rising is a great album, best Rainbow's album for sure. I have orgasms everytime I listen to Stargazer
*throws up*
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male
Number of posts : 194
Favorite Admin : guitar hero, baseball, music, golf
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: 10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye   10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:09 pm

how about this 10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye 41-6
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: 10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye   10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:07 am

Jason wrote:
how about this 10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye 41-6

Good joke.
Back to top Go down
Thracian
Garage Band
Garage Band
Thracian

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: 10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye   10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:04 am

I like your list alot Gear
Back to top Go down
The Sevman
Emo Overlord :DDD
Emo Overlord :DDD
The Sevman

Male
Number of posts : 474
Favorite Admin : guitar
Humor : SUNSCREEN
Registration date : 2007-08-20

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Emo ninja overlord
Weapon: katana and razor blade shuriken
Race: Emo

PostSubject: Re: 10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye   10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:56 am

lol "any bassist's wet dream"
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: 10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye   10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:56 am

Tiimes have changed, and tiiimes are strange, here I come, I aaain't the saaaaaaaaame!
Back to top Go down
Jakeybro
Shredder
Shredder
Jakeybro

Male
Number of posts : 87
Favorite Admin : N/A
Humor : Bile
Registration date : 2008-07-12

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Mario Twin
Weapon: Big Maring
Race: Daytona 500

PostSubject: Re: 10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye   10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:36 pm

#6: Metallica - "Kill 'Em All".

LOLFAG
Back to top Go down
Jakeybro
Shredder
Shredder
Jakeybro

Male
Number of posts : 87
Favorite Admin : N/A
Humor : Bile
Registration date : 2008-07-12

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Mario Twin
Weapon: Big Maring
Race: Daytona 500

PostSubject: Re: 10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye   10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:43 am

When you hear "Muse", I'm sure you're one of the many people who think "dur plug in beby is gd so is hysterea and stokholng skidrow!!!!".
I am not, however, I do enjoy Plug in Baby and Stockholm Syndrome very much santa Hysteria is okay king However, I am troubled that you'd put a compilation album on a greatest albums list Mad Absolution or Origin of Symmetry would fit the format much better Mad

I wanna buy one for 9 good songs(Phantom Lord is questionable)!
>Implying The Four Horsemen isn't the biggest piece of shit ever released

You really should own this album. If not, you're an old fart who hasn't lived. SHAME ON YOU.
Thanks, friend

Give me your money.
NO ME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye   10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Greatest Albums Ever ye ye ye By Eifion ye ye ye
Page 1 of 1