Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

This Would Be The Thread For My Band

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fsflihgl

This Would Be The Thread For My Band Empty
PostSubject: This Would Be The Thread For My Band   This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:18 pm

If I had one. But drummers are incredibly hard to find.

For now, just please yourselves with this:

This Would Be The Thread For My Band Kate-beckinsale-diet-coke
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: This Would Be The Thread For My Band   This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:40 pm

i have 4 drums 3 guitars dont need singer but 0 bass :( lol!
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: This Would Be The Thread For My Band   This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:19 pm

7, god o teh shred wrote:
i have 4 drums 3 guitars dont need singer but 0 bass :( lol!

I'm keyboard and I could probably double as a singer. I'm also beginning guitar, but I could only do easy rhythm stuff for bands. Problem is I live in a town of 7000 and the only people who are good with the average rock instruments are in other bands with people they're trying to get started.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: This Would Be The Thread For My Band   This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:20 am

the only bass player no is also in another band. could take the white stripes approach(no bass) i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Would Be The Thread For My Band   This Would Be The Thread For My Band Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Would Be The Thread For My Band
Page 1 of 1