Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!!   Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:08 pm

So I just bought the great Trivium CD tonight and heres what I think of each song

Conclusion : This album is more fucking metal than a gigantic robot that has metallica playing a show in its robo-ass in the middle of a metal scrap yard.

METAL AT IT'S FINEST. GO FREAKING BUY IT FOLKS!

Track 1: Ignition 8/10
Track 2: Detonation 8/10
Track 3: Entrance of the conflagration 10/10
Track 4: Anthem (We are the fire) 10/10
Track 5: Unrepentant 9/10
Track 6: And sadness will sear 9/10
Track 7: Becoming the dragon 10/10
Track 8: To the rats 10/10
Track 9: This world can't tear us apart 10/10
Track 10: Tread the floods 10/10
Track 11: Contempt breeds contamination 7/10
Track 12: The rising 7/10
Track 13: The crusade 10/10

Total (Rounded up) : 9.1/10 , though I give it a 9.9/10

Side notes:

This entire album is one gigantic FACEMELTER.

Now this is what I call a damn good metal album. ROCK N ROLL BITCHES!

It's very clear to me ... every member of trivium has been listening to bands like metallica , slayer , pantera , and judas priests since they were in diapers... these guys are fucking geniuses at writing metal... and every single track has psychotic guitar solos... if you like guitar solos you will love this lol

Ignition : Pretty fast , sick soloness of course

Detonation : No real comments here, this track stands out the least to me

Enter the conflagration : Fucking great song , awesome riffs great solo... good vocals VERY GOOD

Anthem (We are the fire) : starts EXTREMELY strong with a guitar solo, catchy chorus

Unrepentant : Very nice riff, nice singing part , kickass solo

And sadness will sear : distortionriffic lol a slower speed song than the rest . which is good because an album needs variety... metal at its prettiest XD cause... metal don't go soft >:O!

Becoming the dragon : Has 3 solos in it for craps sake... thats metal as hell lol

To the rats : fast... thrash metal style riffs at the beggining great vocal hook "BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR FACE! IF YOU MESS WITH MY LIFE! ILL MESS WITH YOUR BLOOD! BURY YOU IN A COFFIN MADE OF YOUR.... A COFFIN MADE OF YOUR DECEPTIONS!" , sick ass sounding solos

This world can't tear us apart : Very nice, wow its actually a "beautiful" song while still being metal as hell, FACE FUCKING MELTING SOLO

Tread the floods : Great instrumentals once again , great singing parts , fuckin sweet riffage AWESOME double bass during the chorus <3<3

Contempt breeds contamination : one of the more dull tracks on the album , pales in comparrison to the other tracks... still good though, some people may like this one more than I do but I find this one boring compared to the others... its solo is sweet though.. but at this point thats expected lol... I STILL find myself tapping my foot to this song even though its not as good as the rest... OMFG... SOLO #2 JUST MELTED MY FACE OFF MY HEAD!!!!!

The rising : Nice intro , eh... a bit less metal than the rest of the songs... this one also pales in comparisson to the others ... its chorus is kinda lame imo.. I'm expecting a facemelter from hell any second now....yep there it is... AHHH MY FACE IT BURNNNNS!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!... face melter #2....

The crusade : This song is an instrumental finale... a very sweet instrumental I might add.. nice guitar nice bass nice drums

All in all... this is the best metal album out there basically... the only CD I have ever heard that can compare to it is Avenged sevenfolds "Waking the fallen" that CD never gets old... only time will tell if this CD gets old

Hands down worth the $13 and even more if it costed more , unlike some douchebag bands (COUGH YELLOWCARD COUGH) who charge extra money per song.

I give this album 5 out of 5 stars , two thumbs up , an academy award , an emmy , my gratitude , my constant reccomendation of it, my fanhood of the band, oral secks (jk lol) , and a cookie.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!!   Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:09 pm

ill download it on da itunes. go to chat!
Back to top Go down

Trivium : The Crusade (Album Review) GREAT ALBUM!!!!
Page 1 of 1