Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony777

The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Empty
PostSubject: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:47 pm

Post the best album you ever heard in your entire life with a picture of it for fun.... since we are talking BEST people ever heard , I will listen to it if I can find a way to listen to it for free... since to say best EVER is saying ALOT about an album
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:49 pm

The greatest album ever written by mankind (In my opinion)
The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread 1418968
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:50 pm

The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread DRAG_IR-SPECED-COVER-lores

duh. itz the only band ive listened to in the last 2 months
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:51 pm

Best album...Wow, that's a tough question for me...I'll say two, one for influence, and one for just how it sounds to me right now.

Influence- David Bowie- The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars.

Most Amazing Now- Pink Floyd- Animalz.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:53 pm

and mine is special edition that includes lost solus in endless time. but that will replaced with the buckethead CD-DVD thing im gonna get
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:54 pm

lol 7... you need to buy valley of the damned and sonic firestorm already

Is the pink floyd album boring? :(
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:56 pm

um k den. oh yah im also listening to buckethead and 3 inches of blood. thats it recently :}P moutache lol
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:58 pm

7, the associate wrote:
um k den. oh yah im also listening to buckethead and 3 inches of blood. thats it recently :}P moutache lol

No worries for this thread though...

Inhuman rampage > Valley of the damned and Sonic firestorm (imo)

Then again... I don't OWN the 1st two DF albums cause I can't find them , but I have listened to them

I'm gonna get the crusade tommorow cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:00 pm

im not doin anything 2maroe
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:03 pm

7, the associate wrote:

This is really random but today I went to dairy queen and the beach lol

I gotta go with my dad to church to get the crusade after :O I have 20 in cash but I'm not gonna tell him that... I'm gonna keep it in my pocket in case of emergency where he says no way

I hope the crusade can impress him too.. he will want to hear why the hell I wanted it so bad in the car...

Which song should I play for him 1st? To the rats?

I was thinking... "Becoming the dragon" would prob make the best 1st impression aside from the fact theres a small ammount of screaming later in the song
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:06 pm

Tony the Don wrote:
7, the associate wrote:

I gotta go with my dad to church to get the crusade after :O I have 20 in cash but I'm not gonna tell him that... I'm gonna keep it in my pocket in case of emergency where he says no way

I hope the crusade can impress him too.. he will want to hear why the hell I wanted it so bad in the car...

I was thinking... "Becoming the dragon" would prob make the best 1st impression aside from the fact theres a small ammount of screaming later in the song

isnt that the first song anyway?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:13 pm

7, the associate wrote:
Tony the Don wrote:
7, the associate wrote:

isnt that the first song anyway?

No.. but I never let anyone listen to a CD for the 1st time in order.. I always force the best impression on them 1st heh
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:16 am

Perpetual Burn by God.

The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread PerpeturalBurnFront

If only my mom would order it. *Grumble*
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:09 am

Tony the Don wrote:
lol 7... you need to buy valley of the damned and sonic firestorm already

Is the pink floyd album boring? :(

Depends on if you can deal with a song that's 17 minutes, one that's 12, and one that's 11. Then there are two 2:50 songs. But the way it's all written is spectacular. But then I usually am doing something when listening to the album so I don't get bored by it.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:40 am

It's a tie between these 3:

The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Bolan_Boogie_%28T.Rex_album%29_cover_art
The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread 200px-PerspectiveAlbumCover
The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread 200px-Iron_Maiden_-_Killers
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:02 am

i have like 2/3 of the entire iron maiden discogaphry, so i gots it.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:09 am

robert trujillo wrote:

... gfy?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:11 am

y? cuz i gotz more maiden den u?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:14 am

robert trujillo wrote:

I have 3/3.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:16 am

Queen Julie wrote:
robert trujillo wrote:

I have 3/3.

GFY, i cant find some, because i want my collection all records. my dad had them when he was a kid so i want them to be all recordz. but records is hard to find
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:20 am

robert trujillo wrote:

I said, gfy, smart ass. "Good for you"?

And I think you'll find that my grandparents have their entire discography.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:22 am

Farmer! Joe! Children! wrote:
robert trujillo wrote:

GFY can mean either Good For You or Go @#$% Yourself.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:24 am

i dony really know what context i used, maybe a little of half. but i need to find da recordz. :( my dad is getting a tattoo of eddie from , idk. we is still deciding
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:25 am

Queen Julie wrote:
Farmer! Joe! Children! wrote:
robert trujillo wrote:

GFY can mean either Good For You or Go @#$% Yourself.

Or "Goats feed you".
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:46 am

I don't WANT iron maidens discography >:O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread   The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BEST album you have ever heard in your life thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next