Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

the album reccomendation thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
7 likes

the album reccomendation thread Empty
PostSubject: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:05 pm

this is to reccomend albums to others ok
i recommend ATM

loudness- thunder in the east
the album reccomendation thread Thunder_in_the_east

actually any loudness album will does. link to best song for GH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXqBOok0eE0&mode=related&search=

Last edited by on Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:11 pm

I reccomend these albums to people cheers

the album reccomendation thread 491557
the album reccomendation thread 922975
the album reccomendation thread 403054
the album reccomendation thread 320031
the album reccomendation thread 6319776
the album reccomendation thread 603256
the album reccomendation thread 518035
the album reccomendation thread 69699863822
the album reccomendation thread 914070
the album reccomendation thread 18889

Yep...
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:12 pm

ill check are you dead yet? first cuz du explicit lyricz
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:17 pm

7, the associate wrote:
ill check are you dead yet? first cuz du explicit lyricz

erm... they all have explicit they just dont have the label lol... I have the 69 eyes CD and since its from finland there IS no label lol and theres cussing... lots >.>

and no... I reccomend "Hatebreeder" above all other COB albums
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:19 pm

does frankenhooker cuss lotz? if not what does?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:23 pm

7, the associate wrote:
does frankenhooker cuss lotz? if not what does?

well frankenhooker says... "I aint lookin for no head... from some fucking living dead, dirty ass.. frankenhooker"

Thats pretty cussriffic right there holmes
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:25 pm

daer god this is tier like 8 material, possibly an encore. akira should be a boss!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXqBOok0eE0&mode=related&search=
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:24 am

Hi.

the album reccomendation thread 200px-PerpetualBurn
the album reccomendation thread Dragonskiss
the album reccomendation thread 51HEHKETK0L._AA240_
the album reccomendation thread B00000106S.01.LZZZZZZZ
the album reccomendation thread 41EPGKABJSL._AA240_
the album reccomendation thread 61YsbnSYUJL._AA240_
the album reccomendation thread 417YNRFR3NL._AA240_
the album reccomendation thread Jbecker
the album reccomendation thread B000034CD3.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_
the album reccomendation thread B00008J2FL.01.MZZZZZZZ
the album reccomendation thread Album12_bnw_a_small
the album reccomendation thread Album01_ironmaiden_a_small
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:56 am

the album reccomendation thread 200px-Johnny_Cash_At_Folsom_Prison
the album reccomendation thread 200px-Bluesbreakers
the album reccomendation thread Princepurplerain
the album reccomendation thread 200px-Paulgilbert-alligatorfarm1
the album reccomendation thread 200px-Black_Sabbath_debut_album
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:00 am

omg

69 eyes: ALF SAYS YOU FAIL you guys are the worst. your lead singer has the most non-metal voice ever and the guitars suck. you can barely even hear the singer
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:59 am

Jeez jake.... (I don't enjoy ridiculous instrumentals)

7... YOU SUCK the 69 eyes aren't attempting to sound metal d!ck... they are like... alternative/goth rock

fuckin word censors...
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:05 pm

Tony wrote:

7... YOU SUCK the 69 eyes aren't attempting to sound metal d!ck... they are like... alternative/goth rock

fuckin word censors...

well there singer sucks donkeynutz
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:13 pm

robert trujillo wrote:
Tony wrote:

fuckin word censors...

well there singer sucks donkeynutz

you suck donkey nuts... its a singing STYLE duck... not everyone likes singing notes that hit the roof

Could you REALLY imagine a GOTH ROCK band singing HIGH NOTES? no... that wouldn't fit...
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:26 pm

whatever i dont like
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:35 pm

Fair warning, none of these are metal. The closest to it is Iggy Pop...So don't expect anything like that.

David Bowie- Diamond Dogs
""- The Rise and Fall Of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars
""- Hunky Dory
""- Aladin Sane

Alice Cooper- Billion Dollar Babies
""- Love It To Death
""- Welcome To My Nightmare

Iggy Pop- Raw Power

Lou Reed- Transformer

Those are just a few that I suggest and own.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:37 pm

alice cooper is closer to metal
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:50 pm

robert trujillo wrote:
alice cooper is closer to metal

Not with those albums, Raw Power is a lot more metal than Billion Dollar Babies and Welcome To My Nightmare...put together. 70s Alice Cooper only sparked metal with the image, it wasn't metal itself. It was hard/glam rock, that's a big difference from metal. Iggy was pre punk but that album has a lot more of the...well Raw Power that metal has.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:19 pm

the album reccomendation thread 132263

>:O cradle of filth album removed from reccomendation because one song is offensive! 6ty7j8io86ijktyug AMEN jesus
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
furiousfretwork19.2

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:49 am

the album reccomendation thread AC%20DC%20High%20Voltage

It has some pretty good songs by a great band. I'd have to say the highlights are Live Wire, TNT, and It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock N' Roll).
Back to top Go down
DAC-BR
Led zeppelins biggest fan
Led zeppelins biggest fan
DAC-BR

Male
Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:14 pm

ZOMG Loudness sucks

the album reccomendation thread Pinkfloyd-album-dark_side_of_the_moon
Back to top Go down
The Sevman
Emo Overlord :DDD
Emo Overlord :DDD
The Sevman

Male
Number of posts : 474
Favorite Admin : guitar
Humor : SUNSCREEN
Registration date : 2007-08-20

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Emo ninja overlord
Weapon: katana and razor blade shuriken
Race: Emo

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:31 pm

DAC-BR wrote:
ZOMG Loudness sucks

ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF CALLED , YOU FAI THE PRICE IS WRONG B Hi I'm danny tanner! WHAAAAT IVVE DOOONE! TRUTHINESS! WHAYDDA BYA HELL BOU Heheheheh That was absolutely Duuuuunnnnnn........ DID I DO THAT? Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! 8th COMMANDMYOUFAILE YOU'RE FIRED. YOU FAIL DUDE!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:39 pm

7! wrote:
DAC-BR wrote:
ZOMG Loudness sucks

ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF CALLED , YOU FAI THE PRICE IS WRONG B Hi I'm danny tanner! WHAAAAT IVVE DOOONE! TRUTHINESS! WHAYDDA BYA HELL BOU Heheheheh That was absolutely Duuuuunnnnnn........ DID I DO THAT? Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! 8th COMMANDMYOUFAILE YOU'RE FIRED. YOU FAIL DUDE!

ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF CALLED , YOU FAI THE PRICE IS WRONG B Hi I'm danny tanner! WHAAAAT IVVE DOOONE! TRUTHINESS! WHAYDDA BYA HELL BOU Heheheheh That was absolutely Duuuuunnnnnn........ DID I DO THAT? Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! 8th COMMANDMYOUFAILE YOU'RE FIRED. YOU FAIL DUDE! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF CALLED , YOU FAI THE PRICE IS WRONG B Hi I'm danny tanner! WHAAAAT IVVE DOOONE! TRUTHINESS! WHAYDDA BYA HELL BOU Heheheheh That was absolutely Duuuuunnnnnn........ DID I DO THAT? Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! 8th COMMANDMYOUFAILE YOU'RE FIRED. YOU FAIL DUDE! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF CALLED , YOU FAI THE PRICE IS WRONG B Hi I'm danny tanner! WHAAAAT IVVE DOOONE! TRUTHINESS! WHAYDDA BYA HELL BOU Heheheheh That was absolutely Duuuuunnnnnn........ DID I DO THAT? Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! 8th COMMANDMYOUFAILE YOU'RE FIRED. YOU FAIL DUDE! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF CALLED , YOU FAI THE PRICE IS WRONG B Hi I'm danny tanner! WHAAAAT IVVE DOOONE! TRUTHINESS! WHAYDDA BYA HELL BOU Heheheheh That was absolutely Duuuuunnnnnn........ DID I DO THAT? Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! 8th COMMANDMYOUFAILE YOU'RE FIRED. YOU FAIL DUDE! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF CALLED , YOU FAI THE PRICE IS WRONG B Hi I'm danny tanner! WHAAAAT IVVE DOOONE! TRUTHINESS! WHAYDDA BYA HELL BOU Heheheheh That was absolutely Duuuuunnnnnn........ DID I DO THAT? Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! 8th COMMANDMYOUFAILE YOU'RE FIRED. YOU FAIL DUDE! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF CALLED , YOU FAI THE PRICE IS WRONG B Hi I'm danny tanner! WHAAAAT IVVE DOOONE! TRUTHINESS! WHAYDDA BYA HELL BOU Heheheheh That was absolutely Duuuuunnnnnn........ DID I DO THAT? Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! 8th COMMANDMYOUFAILE YOU'RE FIRED. YOU FAIL DUDE! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF CALLED , YOU FAI THE PRICE IS WRONG B Hi I'm danny tanner! WHAAAAT IVVE DOOONE! TRUTHINESS! WHAYDDA BYA HELL BOU Heheheheh That was absolutely Duuuuunnnnnn........ DID I DO THAT? Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! 8th COMMANDMYOUFAILE YOU'RE FIRED. YOU FAIL DUDE! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF CALLED , YOU FAI THE PRICE IS WRONG B Hi I'm danny tanner! WHAAAAT IVVE DOOONE! TRUTHINESS! WHAYDDA BYA HELL BOU Heheheheh That was absolutely Duuuuunnnnnn........ DID I DO THAT? Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! 8th COMMANDMYOUFAILE YOU'RE FIRED. YOU FAIL DUDE!

YOU HAVE @$#%ing FAILED AT LIFE WITH THAT STATEMENT DAC!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:41 pm

GO EAT SOME STEAK B!TCH!
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:29 am

the album reccomendation thread 200px-Relationship_of_Command

at the drive-in - "relationship of command"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the album reccomendation thread   the album reccomendation thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the album reccomendation thread
Page 1 of 1