Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony777

GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Empty
PostSubject: GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E   GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:31 pm

Wtf activision and neversoft?

I likes me my "emo" music but WTF who the hell is picking the bands for you guys?

The sleeping
Matchbook romance
Senses fail
Miss murder
Bayside

^ ALL SUCK , if you d00sh bags put the likes of those losers in the game they better damn well have the GOOD bands in their so called "genre"

If from first to last and underoath aren't in GH3, I will want to go out and find who was in charge of their "emo/screamo" bands and songs, and cuss him out >:O

If the so called "genre" so many guitar hero fans seem to despise is going to be in the game , and least pick the gems from the pile of dirt.

And so far for these "genres" whatever the hell people want to call pop-punk and post-hardcore , so far they have only chosen the grains of dirt in the pile.

GET IT RIGHT FOOLS! SO FAR YOU FAIL AT THIS GENRE!!!! , and btw get some more power metal than just dragonforce and hammerfall

Anyone , PLEASE post this in the official forum in the GH3 forum , since I can't.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E   GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:20 am

Tony wrote:

and least pick the gems from the pile of dirt.

at the drive in
fugazi

yep
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E   GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:28 am

hotsnakes wrote:
Tony wrote:

at the drive in
fugazi

yep

Hrmm I have heard of those guys but never saught out their music , I guess I will listen to them sometime
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E   GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:30 am

Tony wrote:
hotsnakes wrote:
Tony wrote:

at the drive in
fugazi

yep

Hrmm I have heard of those guys but never saught out their music , I guess I will listen to them sometime

atdi would be more suitable, but "no. 5" by fugazi would be sweet for early tiers
Back to top Go down
Cow is PHAT.
Teh Black Diamond
Cow is PHAT.

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-07-19

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Parawhore
Weapon: lightsaber
Race: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E   GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:07 am

I'll post it. Because I agree.

WHERE IS MCR AND TBS!!
Back to top Go down
rockerg519
Shredder
Shredder
rockerg519

Male
Number of posts : 71
Location : Land of the ice and snow, where the midnight sun and the hot springs glow.
Favorite Admin : Sports, music, guitar, guitar hero.
Humor : Humor is a valuable gift, given to every human being. Fake preaching :D
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E   GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:29 am

Tony wrote:
Wtf activision and neversoft?

I likes me my "emo" music but WTF who the hell is picking the bands for you guys?

The sleeping
Matchbook romance
Senses fail
Miss murder

i think the sleeping and matchbook romance removed their blog on myspace for GH3.
and senses fail did the same thing.
my chemical romance, the used, silverstein, and underOATH would all be good from the "emo" genre...but not those bands.
much agreed.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E   GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:16 pm

Someone quotes bats , and say... I'm not saying "NO EMO" retard , I'm saying... CHOOSE the bands from the "genre" that people have actually requested

edit: and add that , YES... I DO know what that kind of music fan likes because I am one , I know whats more popular in the emo and screamo world , and the bands GH has chosen from those "genres" are not very big in the scene ... they are just kind of on the back burner.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E   GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:32 pm

I'd like to add that nobody cares about bayside either , and they have been said to be working with guitar hero.....

It's like this... LOOK neversoft...

Nobody is saying to eliminate the genre
(Like some dumbass who failed reading comprehension THOUGHT I was saying.)

We are saying , if the genre is there... go with the POPULAR bands from the genre.

Such as:
From first to last
My chemical romance
Aiden
Taking back sunday
Underoath
Chiodos
Armor for sleep
Saosin
The used
Silverstein
Etc.

If you look at sales on smartpunk.com , from first to last is #6, and was #1 in sales for an extremely long time they of all people need to be in the game , clearly they are one of the biggest name in the "genre", and without the aid of MTV or radio THAT SAYS ALOT.

Also if you notice .... 3 of the "emo/screamo" bands GH3 has supposedly chosen , are not on the top 50 list AT ALL, further proving that I'm not making crap up.

I demand someone post this for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E   GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GH3 , and "emo" bands... GH3 YOU FAIL AT SCREAMO/E
Page 1 of 1