Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Empty
PostSubject: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:32 pm

Rumor... blink 182 appeared on my super sweet 16 and rock band was in the episode too (I heard)

This rumor makes me feel : Neutral ......... no better or worse about this damn game
Back to top Go down
rockerg519
Shredder
Shredder
rockerg519

Male
Number of posts : 71
Location : Land of the ice and snow, where the midnight sun and the hot springs glow.
Favorite Admin : Sports, music, guitar, guitar hero.
Humor : Humor is a valuable gift, given to every human being. Fake preaching :D
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:58 pm

this makes me... Mad
wanna get a 360 too.
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:37 pm

YouTubed it, seems decent, and maybe a little fun in a Tier 1 way

It might actually be good if the vocals weren't so feckin' nasal.

ps oh god don't watch the music video find an anime music video save your mind
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:40 pm

WingsOfSteel wrote:
YouTubed it, seems decent, and maybe a little fun in a Tier 1 way

It might actually be good if the vocals weren't so feckin' nasal.

ps oh god don't watch the music video find an anime music video save your mind

um dude... everyone in america knows blink 182 and knows that song already lol

no offense XD
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:43 pm

I didn't know it from the name but I recognized it once I saw the video. I just watched it through to refresh my memory.

I haven't listened to Top 40 radio much ever since I got my driver's license and didn't have to be driven in my sister's car. And I never watch MTV.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:45 pm

WingsOfSteel wrote:
I didn't know it from the name but I recognized it once I saw the video. I just watched it through to refresh my memory.

I haven't listened to Top 40 radio much ever since I got my driver's license and didn't have to be driven in my sister's car. And I never watch MTV.

well I love MTVs regular shows so I'm forced to be up to date with their music

and the radio I also flip through all the channels when I'm in the car

I accept that the radio and MTV can't play what I would like them to... but I still give boths music a listen since they shove it in my face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:07 pm

God no I hope it isn't this song. I am a huge huge fan of Blink-182, and was hoping that they'd make a GH game/Rock Band as long as it wasn't All the Small Things. :'(
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:25 pm

Dave wrote:
God no I hope it isn't this song. I am a huge huge fan of Blink-182, and was hoping that they'd make a GH game/Rock Band as long as it wasn't All the Small Things. :'(

You should know by now.. rock band is retarded and picks the most well known song instead of the best one
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:31 pm

Wanted Dead or Alive is a song I've wanted for a while (especially to sing to) but yeah you're right (I knew anyway), every thing they pick is the most popular. Tom Sawyer? Bleh

The only thing that would make me more pissed than All the Small Things would be Numb
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:04 pm

Dave wrote:
every thing they pick is the most popular.

Um, no. They chose "In Bloom" over "Smells Like Teen Spirit".
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:11 pm

In Bloom is still damn popular, and Smells Like Teen Spirit will be there anyway (DLC)

My feeling toward them picking All the Small Things is like your feeling toward them picking Welcome to the Jungle. Now you know how I feel.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:12 pm

I know how you feel :(
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:41 am

Dave wrote:
In Bloom is still damn popular, and Smells Like Teen Spirit will be there anyway (DLC)

My feeling toward them picking All the Small Things is like your feeling toward them picking Enter Sandman. Now you know how I feel.

Fixed. 'Cause WTTJ isn't officially confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:07 am

Isn't WTTJ in GH3 though? And I forgot about Enter Sandman, that rant was prettyt legendary (I like that song though........)

Last edited by on Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:08 am

Dave wrote:
Isn't WTTJ in GH3 though?

We're talking about Rock Band.
Back to top Go down
rockerg519
Shredder
Shredder
rockerg519

Male
Number of posts : 71
Location : Land of the ice and snow, where the midnight sun and the hot springs glow.
Favorite Admin : Sports, music, guitar, guitar hero.
Humor : Humor is a valuable gift, given to every human being. Fake preaching :D
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:17 pm

Dave wrote:
i wouldnt mind seeing it.
they have 50 better songs though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"   Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor : Blink 182 "All the small things"
Page 1 of 1