Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!!   About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:44 pm

This is about bands "selling out" , written by Will Francis , but it applies for ALL bands. READ IT OR ELSE! Shooting a gun

Will Francis wrote:
Hello everyone,

It's will from Aiden. First off I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been coming out to the shows on the West Coast Revival tour. We are three days in and its been %#*^ incredible everynight.

There's something I've want to get off my chest for quite sometime now but wanted to wait until we posted one of the new songs to do so. This album is a big departure from what we have done in the past, but believe me when I say it's still Aiden. I know there are going to be alot of people sending us negative messages and letters saying "Dont Change" "You sold out" BLAH BLAH %#*^ BLAH.

To be perfectly honest, I cannot write the same album twice. It's %#*^ BORING! People see us play these songs maybe 2 or 3 times a year, but we play them EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. If I wrote Nightmare again I would blow my %#*^ brains out from shear boredom. The other thing about writing is that, I can't write music to please any of you. I can't sit around try and write songs that I think fans will like. I have to write music that I LOVE, I have to be honest about the music I create otherwise I just end up singing something everynight that I hate, and that's not why I do this. I got into music because I love it, Its my passion. Music has been one of the only things constantly in my life that has, and always will connect me to the world and everyone in it.

I feel like we've created an album that is, in itself, exactly what Aiden was, is and will become. I whole-heartedly feel like we accomplished what we set out for with this new album.

Believe in me or not. It doesnt matter. I know why I write songs and I know why I stand on stage every night and sing my heart out.

Conviction is the feeling I have inside my heart that compells me to make people move, dance, love, cry and shout from the tops of tall buildings that we are %#*^ up, the world is crashing all around us but we are not afraid of living, and all we can do is laugh in the face of all our own misery.

I can't wait for this album to be released. I've never been more excited about music in my whole life. See you all out on tour.

Love wiL & Aiden

This applies to every band in the world.

Will Francis :
YOU WIN
Back to top Go down

About bands "Selling out" READ OR ELSE!!!!
Page 1 of 1