Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tony777

So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 7:52 pm

Jakeycakes wrote:
Tony wrote:
GOOD
"Enter Sandman" – Metallica

DR.PHIL HOLMES!

Wrong

By good I simply mean its a song you could play more than once willingly

Great = what you probably think good means

You fukin act like enter sandman is 50 cent....
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:48 am

Noob band still has no news? study

Rock band:
DR.PHIL HOLMES!
Indefinantley
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:50 am

Tony wrote:

Rock band:
DR.PHIL HOLMES!
Indefinantley

no amount of dragonforce or anything will save this
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:53 am

an7hony wrote:
Tony wrote:

Rock band:
DR.PHIL HOLMES!
Indefinantley

no amount of dragonforce or anything will save this

What if rock bands next announcement is that all 3 of dragonforces albums will be available as FREE DLC , and confirm a song by : Primus , Nile , Beastie boys , Slayer , Metallica ... and all of them are the specific songs you would want?

Would that save it? lol
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:55 am

YOU WIN seriously, thats enough for me 2 secks a dude to get
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:57 am

You try now

Make a fake announcement for rock band and see if I would change my mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:58 am

um.. every power metal band ever ever ever is in their. every song. plus no metallica.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:03 am

an7hony wrote:
um.. every power metal band ever ever ever is in their. every song. plus no metallica.

No enter sandman + every power metal band ever?

I'm down with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:02 am

They each have different things, so you can't really compare them.

Rock Band is a game... about a band. That is the game's greatest draw. Don't like guitar? No problem! Drums or vocals for you... unless you don't have rhythm or can't sing.

I also don't understand your guys' deal about well-known songs being teh suck. Except for Stairway, I like to wait until I actually see the note chart. Dead! is a bad song, but incredibly fun to play. And Guitar Hero III has the crappiest song of them all: Miss Murder.

Compared to how much we know about GHIII, we barely know ANYTHING about Rock Band. I've only seen one or two Rock Band videos.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:11 am

Tony wrote:
Jakeycakes wrote:
Tony wrote:
GOOD
"Enter Sandman" – Metallica

DR.PHIL HOLMES!

Wrong

By good I simply mean its a song you could play more than once willingly

Great = what you probably think good means

You fukin act like enter sandman is 50 cent....

Seriously. When I got to that song, I'd stop. That's how horrible it is.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:56 am

enter sandman is terrible
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:57 am

an7hony! at teh disco wrote:
enter sandman is terrible

YOU, SIR! WIN THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY AWARD!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:59 am

yah, well idont want to be en7er sandman tommorow
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:47 pm

svartingr wrote:
They each have different things, so you can't really compare them.

Rock Band is a game... about a band. That is the game's greatest draw. Don't like guitar? No problem! Drums or vocals for you... unless you don't have rhythm or can't sing.

I also don't understand your guys' deal about well-known songs being teh suck. Except for Stairway, I like to wait until I actually see the note chart. Dead! is a bad song, but incredibly fun to play. And Guitar Hero III has the crappiest song of them all: Miss Murder.

Compared to how much we know about GHIII, we barely know ANYTHING about Rock Band. I've only seen one or two Rock Band videos.

Popular songs TEND to be teh suck BECAUSE WE'VE HEARD THE SONGS 5,000,000 TIMES WITHOUT EVEN ATTEMPTING TO DO SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bascially , we are TOTALLY sick of the songs.

Bottom line.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:50 pm

unless its a timeless song like teh cacophony and um..... other good stuff we all like
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:51 pm

Tony wrote:
Popular songs TEND to be teh suck BECAUSE WE'VE HEARD THE SONGS 5,000,000 TIMES WITHOUT EVEN ATTEMPTING TO DO SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bascially , we are TOTALLY sick of the songs.

Bottom line.

AND because they make the worst songs popular. Enter Sandman? Stairway to Heaven? Smells Like Teen Spirit? Please.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:08 pm

STILL no news? They must be baking something "big" like :gasp!: crazy train oh noez!!!11!1one zomg no wai! back in black NO WAI durrr!

DR.PHIL HOLMES!
Back to top Go down
Rock_Ban

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:33 pm

maybe you suck, wat do u think iz gooooood muzix

fallout boi??

leaking park??

becuz tat is not even muzix

alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4