Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
7 likes

So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:23 am

wut? yah tonys cool ,ostly. except when he leaves for an hour:x
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:26 am

(looks left) (looks right) it seems the posts have stopped
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:28 am

an7hony wrote:
(looks left) (looks right) it seems the posts have stopped

I see you're a Les Claypool fan... kooooool
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:29 am

duh primus is my favorite band
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:29 am

an7hony wrote:
duh primus is my favorite band

duh guns n roses is mine
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:31 am

\i saw by your UYI1 album
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:32 am

an7hony wrote:
\i saw by your UYI1 album

yep yep yep

Hey how did you change your thingy to Death Metal Chalupa? Do you have to be a mod to do that?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:33 am

um dave did. you need to be an admin
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:35 am

Interesting....

omg we're like the only ones on the forum

Edit: Don't get any ideas....
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:37 am

i dont have any either
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:39 am

I meant don't get any strange ideas of what to do to me while we're the only ones here....
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:40 am

i dont have any ideas at the moment. and what would i do? rape you?
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:42 am

I was just kidding. I thought that was what you were planning to do. lol

Anyway, I'm going to see how things are at the other forum real quick.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:42 am

thats what im doin
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:44 am

Ah yes, I see
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:46 am

not much goin on aywhere. wheres tony?
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:47 am

It doesn't say he's online...
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:49 am

yah i know
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:40 pm

Tony wrote:
GOOD
"Enter Sandman" – Metallica

DR.PHIL HOLMES!
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:42 pm

Jakeycakes wrote:
Tony wrote:
GOOD
"Enter Sandman" – Metallica

DR.PHIL HOLMES!

7 says jake: YOU WIN
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:43 pm

peewee03 wrote:
It's sad when the best song announced for a game like this is a damn Nirvana song.

Wrong. Don't Fear the Reaper.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:44 pm

wrong its tom saywer
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 5:03 pm

Wrong. Won't Get Fooled Again.

THOSE DRUMS = FECKIN' HADES YES!

Tom Sawyer and Don't Fear the Reaper are very close, too.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 5:04 pm

yo wings
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 5:36 pm

Don't Fear the Reaper is a good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next