Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Faggot

So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:07 am

Tony wrote:
you guys realize you gotta buy the WHOLE album on DLC to get the one songs you want?

I don't wanna pay like 20 bucks to play "Territorial pissings" by nirvana......

Cause you know they made 1 song = like a buck 50 on GH2 so... whole CD prob 20+

Well, good thing I like all of the songs on Who's Next and half the songs on Nevermind.

Besides, I won the lottery. Hoo-Rah
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:07 am

an7hony wrote:
worship me!

Oh my god! He's going to take away our food and pay us a dollar an hour!
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:08 am

worship!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:09 am

WingsOfSteel wrote:
Good for you but that doesn't magically give the rest of us 20 bucks to waste on a handfull or less good songs per album to play in a game
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:10 am

bow down!
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:11 am

an7hony wrote:
bow down!

So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 A>
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:12 am

Tony wrote:
WingsOfSteel wrote:
Good for you but that doesn't magically give the rest of us 20 bucks to waste on a handfull or less good songs per album to play in a game

Not rly. You didn't really believe me, did you? But I'm good at saving money.
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:12 am

peewee03 wrote:
an7hony wrote:
bow down!

So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 A>

Woops lol
Back to top Go down
7 likes

you aint nice dawg
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:13 am

peewee03 wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
an7hony wrote:
bow down!

[img]So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Mf[/img]

Woops lol

RAWK is gonna ban you if he sees that
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:14 am

I'm sorry but I absolutley will not buy rock band unless its 20 dollars or less, including all the controllers.

Not ONE song in it sparks my interest... this is almost as bad as if they made "Singstar : Boy bands!"
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:15 am

Tony wrote:
I'm sorry but I absolutley will not buy rock band unless its 20 dollars or less, including all the controllers.

Not ONE song in it sparks my interest... this is almost as bad as if they made "Singstar : Boy bands!"

I agree
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:16 am

id buy just the game and guitar controller then GH3 so i could have solo buttons to make TTFAF easier lol
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:16 am

an7hony wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
an7hony wrote:
bow down!

Woops lol

Whoa I wouldn't have done it had I known that
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:17 am

peewee03 wrote:
an7hony wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
an7hony wrote:
bow down!

Woops lol

your a bad banned boy
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:17 am

peewee03 wrote:
Tony wrote:

I agree

So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Word
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

an7hony wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
an7hony wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
an7hony wrote:
bow down!

Woops lol

your a bad banned boy

Oh well :'(
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:18 am

peewee03 wrote:
an7hony wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
an7hony wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
an7hony wrote:
bow down!

Woops lol

your a bad banned boy

Oh well Sad
DR.PHIL HOLMES!
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:18 am

Tony wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
Tony wrote:

I agree

So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Word

Straight up homie g Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tony777

banned for what? his pic doesnt show up on my screen
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:19 am

Tony wrote:

It showz a middle finga yo

I was just kiddin anyway
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:21 am

peewee03 wrote:
Tony wrote:

I was just kiddin anyway

if rawk bans you ill just unban you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:21 am

youll still be banned because of RAWKs facsist parents
Back to top Go down
7 likes

im sorry RAWK. fascist is a little harsh. your parents aint nazis
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:22 am

Tony wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
Tony wrote:

I was just kiddin anyway

if rawk bans you ill just unban you Very Happy

I like you Very Happy

Eww not like that Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?   So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So when is this game going to attempt to one up GH3?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next