Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:35 pm

Tony wrote:

Off subject :

Btw, do you think Trucker hats are easier to fit into? Being a nearly bald guy I take it you are expert on hats Very Happy

My heads huge... and regular hats hardly fit on my head....

But trucker hats seem to have more room for the top of your head w/ easier adjustments.... Im thinking...

Hows this hat? Its trucker so it would fit easier ... its on sale and it looks nice
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 HEMFBA_BlackL

eh?

I have long hair, but I always wear a hat (though, mom hates it) because it makes the hair on the side of my head curl up in wing-type things.

When I take off my hat, it's like this:

Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 6cy540i
Back to top Go down
Tony777

Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:01 pm

You ever notice fallout boys singer is NEVER seen without a hat... what the hell did he do? Get a bad haircut that lasts 5 years?

Yeah... I wouldn't normally wear a hat but... jebus my haircut is gay

I have like freakin only 2 inch long bangs now....but the rest of my hair is still like 8 inches ish long

So I look UBER stupid.... my dad thinks I didn't need to order a hat ... then I looked in the mirror and I was just like... BULL CRAP!
Back to top Go down

Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3