Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Empty
PostSubject: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:07 pm

Ok

Hammerfall had been lying on wikipedia untouched for over 3 days , So I assume that was true, now its gone? I take it its like matchbook romances "Monsters" , confirmed but not on wiki for who the hell knows why

but NOW

Quote :
"Shoot to Thrill" – AC/DC
"Layla" – Derek and the Dominos
"Rock and Roll" – Led Zeppelin
"Fade to Black" – Metallica
"Just What I Needed" – The Cars
"Sweet Emotion" – Aerosmith
"Crazy Train" – Ozzy Osbourne
"Panama" – Van Halen
"Photograph" - Def Leppard<ref></ref>

Quote :
August 1, IGN - UK
8 more songs released:

"Ain't Talkin' Bout Love" - Van Halen "Straight to Video" - Mindless Self Indulgence "Dumpweed" by Blink 182 "The King of Rock & Roll" - Daniel Lioneye "Washington is Next" by Megadeth "Nitro" - Dick Dale Unknown Dethklok Song - Dethklok (The developers are arguing over which song should be in) "Red Carpet Grave" - Marilyn Manson

I am like... poo confused now.....

Whats real? Whats not? WTF? Wiki is in chaos....

Daniel lioneye being in GH3, means HIM very well may be in too btw. (If its true)

Last edited by on Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:08 pm

Upon further inspection the two potential bullshits clash with each other

Aint talkin bout love AND panama?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:09 pm

O.o

get an awesome hat.
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male
Number of posts : 194
Favorite Admin : guitar hero, baseball, music, golf
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:10 pm

i hadn't heard about any of the first set you mentioned being in the game, but i heard from my bro (dave) that dumpweed wasn't going to be in the game. if that one's not in it, i figure that some of the others that came out with it wouldn't be in the game either
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:11 pm

I think Stevo found the site that had Ain't talkin bout love. The first quote I think is completely wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:13 pm

What I have to say about all this is :

Hammerfall is probably true Very Happy and if it isn't I will choke somebody, it says in the discussion page it got removed from wiki because it wasn't in english HOWEVER I did translate the article w/ an online translator , and in a confusing way it said hammerfall was in the game

"Washington is next" Would = W00T to play man

The rest I don't really care but I will choke someone if hammerfall isn't really in the game
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male
Number of posts : 194
Favorite Admin : guitar hero, baseball, music, golf
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:13 pm

none of those songs are on the gh3 page on wikipedia, so if they are in it, they should show up on there in a while. also, if there isn't an article anywhere that says that, then they probably aren't in it
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:16 pm

PalatableSumo wrote:
none of those songs are on the gh3 page on wikipedia, so if they are in it, they should show up on there in a while. also, if there isn't an article anywhere that says that, then they probably aren't in it

You cant count on wiki for crap (WTF STINKIN WORD CENSORS)

They refuse to keep hammerfall , matchbook romance , and the sleeping on wikis list just because their sources are foreign / myspace
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:19 pm

wiki sucks. sometimes they have barely any info
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:20 pm

achilles VII wrote:
wiki sucks. sometimes they have barely any info

Wiki is a piece of crap!

But if washinton is next and fade to black are really in GH3 then GH3 just earned 6,000,000,000 COOL POINTS king
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:22 pm

fade to black: i cant listen to all of it. and plus there gonna get the popular songs out of the way like all the others and pick MOP. they should pick dyers eve or battery
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:24 pm

achilles VII wrote:
fade to black: i cant listen to all of it. and plus there gonna get the popular songs out of the way like all the others and pick MOP. they should pick dyers eve or battery

nah dude it says "We finally got the rights to the metallica song WE WANTED all along and we know exactly what we are going to do with it."

And in a previous press release they used the phrase "Fade to black"

Which says to me

Fade to black final encore , and that is good by me

Its my favorite Mc.Metallica song king

%#*^ MASTER OF PUPPETS!
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:27 pm

im gonna say it. *looks for people* i hate fade to black. they need a way better song. i say RTL, ktulu, or one
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:28 pm

achilles VII wrote:
im gonna say it. *looks for people* i hate fade to black. they need a way better song. i say RTL, ktulu, or one

Ktulu is gay there is no singing and its too focused on the guitar

You hate fade to black cause parts of it is slow >:O n00b!

Fast =/= best
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:29 pm

no. it takes a while for me to get into. and ktulu is good for GH because its focused on guitar. thats why i said it should be in.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:30 pm

achilles VII wrote:
no. it takes a while for me to get into. and ktulu is good for GH because its focused on guitar. thats why i said it should be in.

Too bad! >:O cause they would never pick ktulu

They keep picking more popular songs and ktulu is only popular among hardcore metallica fans who are obsessed with instrumentals >.>
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:33 pm

then RTL. itd be better anyway
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:36 pm

wut long comment?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:38 pm

achilles VII wrote:
then RTL. itd be better anyway

is this really worth arguing about?

Look at what they picked :

Guns N roses - Welcome to the jungle
Dragonforce - Through the fire and the flames
Scorpions - Rock you like a hurricane
Hammerfall - hearts on fire
Pearl jam - even flow
ZZ Top - La grange
Iron maiden - Number of the beast

I mean... call it a hunch but I think they are mostly going with cliche , popular songs from bands

So... Metallica is without a doubt going to wind up being Fade to black , or master of puppets

Like it or not :/

Off subject :

Btw, do you think Trucker hats are easier to fit into? Being a nearly bald guy I take it you are expert on hats Very Happy

My heads huge... and regular hats hardly fit on my head....

But trucker hats seem to have more room for the top of your head w/ easier adjustments.... Im thinking...

Hows this hat? Its trucker so it would fit easier ... its on sale and it looks nice
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) HEMFBA_BlackL

eh?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:45 pm

i dont where hats unless im fishing. i dont where trucker hats ever. i where the other kind because i like tight hats.

and im not almost bald. i wish i where though. my uncle got me the wrong cut so now i have a huge flat top. and i where hoods
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:47 pm

achilles VII wrote:
i dont where hats unless im fishing. i dont where trucker hats ever. i where the other kind because i like tight hats.

and im not almost bald. i wish i where though. my uncle got me the wrong cut so now i have a huge flat top. and i where hoods

yeah well my heads big and plus trucker hats are breathable and OooOOOOooo apparently AIR shipping is free on it lol
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:48 pm

then get it. didnt no you had a large head
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:51 pm

Im so not going in public again till I get it if I can avoid it at all

Seriously... my hair is butchered... BUTCHEREEEDDDDD!!! Crying or Very sad

Can you beleive my dad tried to tell me to just get a hat at walmart? I dont want some whack ass football team hat or some crap

I saw an AC/DC hat in target but crap... Im gonna have to wear this thing for at least a month... and I dont ACTUALLY listen to AC/DC lol
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:52 pm

then get your dippity dang hat!

wut happened to sushi. he came back from cali
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:54 pm

achilles VII wrote:
then get your dippity dang hat!

wut happened to sushi. he came back from cali

I donno

This whole hair thing is like... almost as bad as breaking a bone /Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next