Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
7 likes

Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:55 pm

never broke bone. but i cut my head open and got stiches.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:57 pm

achilles VII wrote:

Ive broken my foot in 3 places , broken my left arm , sprained my neck , popped my knee out of its socket , sprained wrists

Edit: oh yeah and my ass got slashes by the soap dish in the shower and I had to call 911 for that... I cut my head before too and hmmm.. lol
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:58 pm

Tony wrote:
achilles VII wrote:

Ive broken my foot in 3 places , broken my left arm , sprained my neck , popped my knee out of its socket , sprained wrists

Um, that is crazy. Or it could be normal, and I'm just very reserved. I, too, have broken no bones.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:58 pm

any seriious injurys?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:59 pm

Quote :
Um, that is crazy. Or it could be normal, and I'm just very reserved. I, too, have broken no bones.

hah! well I just added to the list with edits

and there is unnoficial injuries like screwing up my tailbone and fingers a zillion times skateboarding w/o actually going to the hospital

oh and Ive had my elbow swollen REALLY bad multiple times

Its just the way it is when you grow up skating/doing other stuff outside all day every day
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:59 pm

achilles VII wrote:
any seriious injurys?

Um....not really. I had Appendicitis when I was in the 5th grade...
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:01 pm

stiches, casts, you know. increbibly painful injurys?
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:03 pm

achilles VII wrote:
stiches, casts, you know. increbibly painful injurys?

jocolor Like I said, I live a very reserved life. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:03 pm

You guys know how we talked about girls liking us yesterday and I kinda went on forever...

Uhh... I can pretty much do that about injuries/being hurt too lol Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:05 pm

Tony wrote:
You guys know how we talked about girls liking us yesterday and I kinda went on forever...

So...what aren't you good at? Cool
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:05 pm

Jinzo wrote:
Tony wrote:

Basketball! lol Basketball

Being good at getting injured isnt really a good thing >.>;
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:06 pm

Tony wrote:

orly?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:08 pm

new years 7 wrote:
Tony wrote:

orly?

Ya rly....

I have been hurt like 586890357 times in addition to everything I already listed

And when you have no money... you dont go to the hospital tongue

Like I said I popped my knee lol... I didnt go to the hospital I just crawled in my floor across the house for a while LOL
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:08 pm

Tony wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
Tony wrote:

Basketball! lol Basketball

Being good at getting injured isnt really a good thing >.>;

But look at all dem Battle Scars! afro
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:09 pm

huge gash on my head.

puple rain is on! pwnage!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:09 pm

I have a heart shaped scar on my ass >_>
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:10 pm

Tony wrote:

wtf
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:12 pm

ok now that I found a hat I guess ill use the chatroom
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:12 pm

new years 7 wrote:
Tony wrote:

wtf

That is....unique. jocolor
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:13 pm

letterman must have alot of commercials lol
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:51 pm

where you been tony? lemme guess

pr0n
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:52 am

Quote :
"Rock and Roll" – Led Zeppelin
"Fade to Black" – Metallica

I hope Mr.%#*^ up wikipedia is right on those Very Happy

I havent heard shoot to thrill yet >_> I need to see what it is
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:55 am

Well actually no... not thinking right

this is GUITAR hero we are talking about :/ >_> I am too obsessed w/ drumming I guess scratch

Rock and roll = DRUM HERO Very Happy >_> if rock band uses it I will actually buy it but knowing those dicks they will do stairway....
Back to top Go down
Stevo
Lord of Punk
Stevo

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:52 am

If Lioneye is true I'm hoping for Wings of a Butterfly by HIM

There's been asking at Score Hero if the 8 song rumor is true or not but they won't tell us if it's true or not for some weird reason so it's most likely to be true
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:14 pm

Stevo wrote:
If Lioneye is true I'm hoping for Wings of a Butterfly by HIM

There's been asking at Score Hero if the 8 song rumor is true or not but they won't tell us if it's true or not for some weird reason so it's most likely to be true

Wings of a butterfly? PFFT!

I'd prefer under the rose, really it wouldnt be as fun guitar but the songs my favorite by them

But for guitar by them I guess burried alive by love would be most buttons Razz

And then I hope the inclusion of HIM leads to inclusion of other BAM related bands like the 69 eyes and children of bodom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)   Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wikipedia has gone ballistic (And random discussions)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next