Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinzo

Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Empty
PostSubject: Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game.   Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:17 am

Black Sunshine

My friend and I were playing Coop Career, and I played bass on the song on Expert. The bass has the same pain-inducing riff the entire intro, and then the guitar joins in. The riff continues for nearly the entire length of the song. I thought Beast and the Harlot was bad, but now I'm pretty sure I have carpal tunnel in both hands.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game.   Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:36 pm

I gotta say "Slither" is the most pain inducing song in the game

You ever played it? It switches between green and orange then back to blue orange so many times its insane

This is totally inacurate but you get the point of how much pinky stretching might go on with a riff like this for over half the song lol

____O
__O__
O____
___O_
____O
___O_
O____
____O
____O
O____

Btw about black sunshine... you know how RB stole "Sabotage" and "Cherub rock" and "When you were young" and stuff

Man I wish they would steal "Black sunshine" and "Hellicopter" lol ... I wanna play the drums in those :(
Back to top Go down
peewee03
Teh Sultan of Swing
peewee03

Male
Number of posts : 386
Favorite Admin : ME
Humor : Your face! lololololololololol
Registration date : 2007-09-13

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: P.I.M.P.
Weapon: Brass knuckles
Race: Cow-casian

PostSubject: Re: Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game.   Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:32 pm

Holiday in Cambodia's bassline
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game.   Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:45 pm

Tony, I have a PS2, so I can't play Slither...:(

And Peewee, I'll have to go check out HiC's bass. I played guitar for that one in Coop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game.   Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Pain-Inducing Song in the Game.
Page 1 of 1