Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The longest song title ever game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony777

The longest song title ever game Empty
PostSubject: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:27 am

GO!

Counting by total letters in the song (Punctuations don't count)

My attempt:

Underoath - I've got ten friends and a crowbar that says you ain't gonna do jack

(55 letters)

Beat that XD
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:27 am

Tony. wrote:
GO!

My attempt:

Underoath - I've got ten friends and a crowbar that says you ain't gonna do jack

(55 letters)

Beat that XD

My answer was gonna be random shitty emo song but yiu beat me to it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:21 am

califonialove wrote:
Tony. wrote:
GO!

My attempt:

(55 letters)

Beat that XD

Are you implying underoath as a "shitty emo" band? WTF DID YOU JUST SAY
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:31 am

Tony. wrote:
califonialove wrote:
Tony. wrote:
GO!

My attempt:

(55 letters)

Beat that XD

sure why not.
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:36 am

The Dark Liege of Chaos is unleashed at the Ensorcelled Shrine of A'Zura Kai (The Splendour of a Thousand Swords gleaming beneath the Blazon of the Hyperborean Empire Part II) By Bal-sagoth

142 letters if you dont count the parentheses
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:26 am

califonialove wrote:
Tony. wrote:

sure why not.

califonialove wrote:
uot;]
Tony. wrote:
califonialove wrote:
Tony. wrote:
GO!

My attempt:

(55 letters)

Beat that XD

sure why not.

O RLY? You're calling THIS emo? You are shitting me right? LOL clearly you don't know underoath too well

Just listen to it... that aint emo retard

Last edited by on Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:29 am

If you think that song is emo , you are on crack.

Made it into a topic... you just got pwnz0red in teh battlefield!!!!
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:52 am

underoath is not my cup o' tea.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:03 pm

hotsnakes wrote:

I, too, dislike Underoath. My brother got the new Underoath album, and it came with a DVD. I started watching the DVD and had to leave the room. It was so BAD.

Yes, children. I do hate bands that scream. Except The Who. They make screaming cool. Especially in "Won't Get Fooled Again". If you scream the entire verse and chorus, that makes it bad screaming. Thanks, children.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:05 pm

Jinzo wrote:
hotsnakes wrote:

I, too, dislike Underoath. My brother got the new Underoath album, and it came with a DVD. I started watching the DVD and had to leave the room. It was so BAD.

Yes, children. I do hate bands that scream. Except The Who. They make screaming cool. Especially in "Won't Get Fooled Again". If you scream the entire verse and chorus, that makes it bad screaming. Thanks, children.

screaming i don't mind. insanely high-pitched SCREECHING is what i really hate, where it's like normal then really high. the only time i like that is dillinger escape plan and the fall of troy.

also, most christian rock blows. except tourniquet, and they're only ok.
Back to top Go down
the avoc

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:33 pm

fall out boy - i slept with someone in fall out boy and all i got was this stupid song written about me - 70!

boom! dropped it like a nuke!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:35 pm

hotsnakes wrote:
christian metal

fixed XD

and nobody said underoath had to be anyones cup of tea.... Im just pointing out they are in no way emo lol
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:17 pm

anyway

bracket - "everyone is telling me i'll never win if i fall in love with a girl from marin"

66 letters
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:18 pm

hotsnakes wrote:
anyway

bracket - "everyone is telling me i'll never win if i fall in love with a girl from marin"

66 letters

I have wonned everybody
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:37 pm

T.Rex - "My People Were Fair and Had Sky in Their Hair But Now They're Content to Wear Stars on Their Brows".
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:04 am

Kansas - "Magnum Opus: Father Padilla Meets the Perfect Gnat / Howling At the Moon / Man Overboard / Industry On Parade / Release the Beavers / Gnat Attack"
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:08 pm

hotsnakes wrote:

Nothing is your cup of tea, hotsnakes! If you don't like any real rock/metal bands or any real rock/metal music, get the @#$% off the forum!!

Oh, yeah and my longest song title I can find that isn't on here yet is "I Slept with Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song About Me" by Fall Out Boy. It's 63 letters.
Back to top Go down
peewee03
Teh Sultan of Swing
peewee03

Male
Number of posts : 386
Favorite Admin : ME
Humor : Your face! lololololololololol
Registration date : 2007-09-13

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: P.I.M.P.
Weapon: Brass knuckles
Race: Cow-casian

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:56 pm

I have a real one that will beat all of those.

The Chariot - Someday, in the Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What it is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands of People are Going to Be Shocked and Perplexed to Find Out it Was Not Them. Sometimes, This Includes Me.
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:57 pm

i have 1...

a lap dance is definitely so much better when the stripper is crying by bloodhound gang

56 letters suck on that!!!
Back to top Go down
burningfrets
Title stripped
Title stripped
burningfrets

Male
Number of posts : 200
Humor : not retarded stuff
Registration date : 2007-10-31

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Upper-Middle
Weapon: MP5 Submachine
Race: Jew

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:03 pm

the album Good Apollo Im Burning Star IV Vol. 1: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness by Coheed and Cambria

uh like 60 letters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The longest song title ever game   The longest song title ever game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The longest song title ever game
Page 1 of 1