Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Song of the Day!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:54 pm

Because of lame parental controls, I'll update when possible. In Any case:

The 18th of August

Hitch A Ride - Boston

Check out it's sweet organ solo, then the Beautiful Guitar Solo to finish out the song. Oh yeah. afro
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:34 pm

The 19th of August.

Rock This Town - Brian Setzer Orchestra

Oh Yeah. This Song is SO awesome. The Saxophone and Guitar Solo's are just....da bomb. afro
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:00 am

The 20th of August

The Devil Went Down To Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band

WOW. Such an awesome song. The Lyrics are awesome and the Fiddle solo's are divine. Check it Out.
Back to top Go down
DAC-BR
Led zeppelins biggest fan
Led zeppelins biggest fan
DAC-BR

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:37 pm

The Devil Went Down To Georgia is a great song. Muito foda mey
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:59 am

The 21st of August

Never Been Any Reason - Head East

This is a less known song that is so awesome. It has such a catchy chorus, and then a bass feature late in the song. Check it out.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:02 pm

The 22nd of August
Hmm, now that School has started for me, it might be difficult to keep this running...

Anyway:

Lady - Styx

SUCH a Beautiful song. The Piano is delightful, and the vocals give me goosebumps because they're so good.Even if your close-minded about any song but Renegade, I would recommend checking this out.

NOTE: The song doesn't start for like a minute into the vid. Soz. jocolor

Last edited by on Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:16 pm

The 23rd of August

Jane - Jefferson Starship

I can't believe I didn't think about this earlier. The Vocals on this song are SO good. I try singing with it, but it takes away from the pure awesomeness of this song.

The first time I heard this song, I thought they were saying "game" instead of "jane", so it took me FOREVER to find this song. Especially since Jefferson Starship has female vocals on some of their other songs...
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:02 pm

The 24th of August

This song is so awesome:

Ice Cream Man - Van Halen

This song really surprised me the first time I heard it. It's starts with just that calm acoustic, and then it lauches into a full force at the end. And the solo is pure sweetness. If you have not heard this song before, I urge you to LISTEN.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:10 am

The 25th of August

Hocus Pocus - Focus

This song...oh, It's so hard to describe. The Guitar Solos, the Drum Soloettes, and the vocals, and the whistling...lol. This version that I found is about twice the speed of the original, please check it out.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:34 pm

The 27th of August ...what! it's been that long already?

Today, you guys get a special treat:

Time of the Season - The Zombies

This song is the epitomy of groovy. This song has such cool call and response lyrics, and the bass part is awesome. Not to mention the killer Organ Solos. afro
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:11 am

The 2nd of September

Wow, I've really been slacking on this song of the day bit. But, school comes first....

Child In Time - Deep Purple

I can't believe I've overlooked this band before now. While many songs would be appropriate to be good by Deep Purple, I personally feel Child In Time takes the cake.

I will admit, the verses and chorus are pretty bland, but the massive solos in the center make up for the lack of excitement in the beginning. Check it out!

P.S.: the solos officially start near the 3:33 mark.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:20 pm

The 3rd of September

Any Colour You Like - Pink Floyd

This song is awesome, my favorite song off of Dark Side of The Moon. There really is no way to describe this song....and the video is kind of fun to watch...jocolor
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:14 pm

The 4th of September

Paradise City - Guns N' Roses

Oh yeah. I might get some controversial remarks by saying this is my favorite Guns N' Roses song, but it's true. Yes I've heard Nightrain. Yes I've heard Garden of Eden. This is still my favorite. The ending solo is just epic.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:29 am

The 9th of September

25 or 6 to 4 - Chicago

Man do I love this song. The fact that they have an orchestra that plays with them is especially cool. And I really love the guitar sound on the second part of the guitar solo. It is just an epic song.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:23 pm

The 27th of November

Jesus is Just Alright - The Doobie Brothers

Hmm, I haven't updated this in a LONG time. Anyway, this song is sweet. Not only is it celebrating Jesus, but has a great chord Progression, harmonies, and an awesome bridge, leading into a joyous Solo. Enjoy, por favor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Song of the Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day!   Song of the Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song of the Day!
Page 1 of 1