Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC Empty
PostSubject: This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC   This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:27 am

Paramore - Let the flames begin

Some seriously sweet ass guitar in this song ... their guitarist is some kind of genius to have written this

And by sweet ass guitar I don't mean "ZOMFG DRAGONFORCE" type guitar I mean , just really nice guitar playing... that sounds really well thought out and pretty

The guitar at the very end of the song is especially nice but its nice the entire time
Back to top Go down
Stevo2
Lord of Punk
Stevo2

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-08-27

This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC   This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:29 am

Paramore has some ace guitar in some of their songs

I'm hoping for crushcrushcrush or Halleujah
Back to top Go down

This song... seriously need to be in GH3 as DLC
Page 1 of 1