Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Post the n00biest things other people say here.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stairway

Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:45 am

Glamy wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
We currently don't need any more mods.

ADMIN:
Dave
Me
Tman
Brandon
Rawk

MODZ:
Sushi
svartingr
Jinzo
And Eifion, I think

Who the hell is Eifion?

Gear.
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:47 am

Lord_Jakester wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:

ADMIN:
Dave
Me
Tman
Brandon
Rawk

MODZ:
Sushi
svartingr
Jinzo
And Eifion, I think

Who the hell is Eifion?

Gear.

Aha, well I didn't see that name on the list of users.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:23 am

Eman wrote:
People who think St.Anger was a good album, wasnt Metallica selling out, and that any song from it is better than Enter the Sandman or any song from the Black album are pretty much 100% Noob.

Yep, i said it

What's "Enter the Sandman"?

And, again, how is LETTING KIRK HAMMETT SING, dropping the guitars to drop-c, and making videos that instantly get banned selling out?

Come back when you've actually listened to the album.

kthxbye.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:30 pm

Lord_Jakester wrote:
Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Eman wrote:
People who think St.Anger was a good album, wasnt Metallica selling out, and that any song from it is better than Enter the Sandman or any song from the Black album are pretty much 100% Noob.

Yep, i said it

BANN'T.

Seriously, wow...I mean I don't really agree with him, but did you really have to be that brutal?

I'm not afraid to speak my mind. And your forum has zero chance of success if you ban people over stuff like that

Calling people n00bs over their opinions warrents a 2-day ban. Unless you're an administator.

i only got banned 1 day u must like me
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:34 pm

7, god o teh shred wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Eman wrote:

Yep, i said it

BANN'T.

Seriously, wow...I mean I don't really agree with him, but did you really have to be that brutal?

I'm not afraid to speak my mind. And your forum has zero chance of success if you ban people over stuff like that

Calling people n00bs over their opinions warrents a 2-day ban. Unless you're an administator.

i only got banned 1 day u must like me

I didn't ban you. That was Tman.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:47 pm

Glamy wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Eman wrote:

Yep, i said it

BANN'T.

YES!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:07 pm

From rock bands forum , possibly the dumbest thing said in the history of mankind.

Rev0lver wrote:
iron maiden? is that some new ****ty chick metal band?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:31 am

this lol

so ftw: yay i commented, now i wanna fuck u long time so mail me and reply ohh lala baby, fuck me long and hard i luv it call me dirty names i just love it god i wanna b fucked so damn hard right now, i want it up the ass as my pussy jiuce rolls down ur dick so fuck me long time becuase im a nypho im not afraid to admit it, fuck me!

top it bitches! foud on youtube
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:08 am

mr. hotsnakes wrote

number of the beast i've never heard
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:11 am

7 teh merry elf wrote:
mr. hotsnakes wrote

number of the beast i've never heard

aw man

i saw this coming
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:13 am

yah sorry
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:56 pm

gear got all over thisen

-geardonunez555- wrote:
andapaul wrote:
I dont know if this has been posted but nirvana smells like teen sprit would be so damn awesome to play does anyone agree (too bad from what i see on these forums RedOctane and harmonix dont give to shlts about what u suggest)

You fail. The degree of fail you have brought with you by posting that is so great, that with every breath you take you disgrace yourself and all those around you. You must now renounce your religion, move to Belgium, and never love again as your punishment for daring to unleash such epic fail upon the universe. If you ever try to be happy again, you shall be drawn and quartered the following noon. This is what you deserve for failing so much. YOU. FAIL.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:57 pm

stop following me tony
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:51 pm

Jakeycakes wrote:

ADMIN:
Dave
Me
Tman
Brandon
Rawk

MODZ:
Sushi
svartingr
Jinzo
And Eifion, I think

im a mod too jake.

i was the 3rd person on this forum (RAWK, Tman, then me) so he just made me one automatically
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:38 am

kevin wrote:
Jakeycakes wrote:

ADMIN:
Dave
Me
Tman
Brandon
Rawk

MODZ:
Sushi
svartingr
Jinzo
And Eifion, I think

im a mod too jake.

i was the 3rd person on this forum (RAWK, Tman, then me) so he just made me one automatically

Actually, this is out-dated.

Admin:
Me
Tony
Rawk
Eifion
Svart
Jinzo
Brandon
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:51 am

fs_metal wrote:
Your tastes and opinions on music officially count for nothing

XD

I just said I hated Pink Floyd.
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:39 pm

on my rocks the 80s info thread:

da_murph wrote:
wherent they going to put europe's final contdown in it? what happened?
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:13 pm

edit: deleted (controversial)

Last edited by on Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:15 pm

kevin[MOB] wrote:

ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Shooting a gun kevin
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:24 pm

Kevin.....

What 7 said.
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:36 pm

7, the associate wrote:
kevin[MOB] wrote:
[lol that would suck i have all death metal etc.

ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Shooting a gun kevin

fix

Last edited by on Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:37 pm

Tony the Don wrote:
Kevin.....

What 7 said.
gone

Last edited by on Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:43 pm

nile pwns you buttnugget

Last edited by on Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:48 pm

7, the associate wrote:
nile pwns in my mind

MY.BAD.
i thought everybody hated nile here... my bad.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:54 pm

kevin[MOB] wrote:
7, the associate wrote:
nile pwns in my mind

MY.BAD.
i thought everybody hated nile here... my bad.

yah everyone who sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post the n00biest things other people say here.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next