Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Post the n00biest things other people say here.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stairway

Post the n00biest things other people say here. Empty
PostSubject: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:00 pm

Europe wrote:
Now I bet your wondering why I would bother to post this "rant" but their is a reason I would like to see what songs you feel should have been included in the game and may be just may be we could get RedOctane to make user downloads for Rock of the 80's. Heres my list.

"Van Halen" - Jump

I don't think Jump is a band, do you?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:20 pm

Aprime the dumbass wrote:
im gonna say no. classic rock beats the living hell out of power metal. metallica, iron maiden, and ozzy osbourne are as far metal as ill go. this is guitar hero. we dont like to play chords as fast as hell for 5 minutes. in this game, all genres have to be included to make the game most appealing. this petition is useless.

Aprime the dumbass, after being told laid to rest isn't power metal wrote:
who gives a @#$@ what power metal is IT SUCKS. enough said. that guy was right- laid to rest was enough as it is. power metal would just plain sucks for gh3.

Aprime is a dumbfuck who knows jack shit
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:22 pm

IamSlash's best guitarist poll wrote:
EVH
Slash
Jimi
Paul Gilbert
Buckethead
Kirk Hammet
ERic Clapton
Angus
Randy
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:31 pm

Lord_Jakester wrote:
IamSlash's best guitarist poll wrote:
EVH
Slash
Jimi
Paul Gilbert
Buckethead
Kirk Hammet
ERic Clapton
Angus
Randy

Lawl. lol!

I pwned that guys thread yesterday
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:54 pm

skyehill wrote:
Teh_Jakester wrote:
thatguy55 wrote:
Teh_Jakester wrote:
Look, Rock Band is already a piece of shit. ENTER SANDMAN IS THE WORST ROCK SONG EVER.
You've said some dumb things before, Jakeycakes, but this is the dumbest. ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ENTER SANDMAN IS WORSE THAN PATD!!!!! OR BLACKOUT BAND!!!!! If so..... you fail

I jugde on more than just what it sounds like.
I judge you specifically on what you say. You're a moron.

Oh, calling me a moron over the internet! I'M SO HURT!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:56 pm

lol people are stupid
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 4:01 pm

Yay! I'm dumbass!
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:32 pm

anything i say.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:45 pm

to vivultima-if you see a naked chick youre head will explode? im 11 and ive seen alot of naked women. trust me it wont make you r head explode
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:48 pm

7, god o teh shred wrote:
to vivultima-if you see a naked chick youre head will explode? im 11 and ive seen alot of naked women. trust me it wont make you r head explode

He might have been talking about the other head...*insert perverted chuckle here*
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:06 pm

Glamy wrote:
7, god o teh shred wrote:

He might have been talking about the other head...*insert perverted chuckle here*

lol! (holy crap! a smiley) well ive seen a lot of naked chicks just the fact that im in a guitarhero forum something like that kinda suprises me. also for that "other head" joke well i dont get it.

(joke)

I was trying to be like that kid who said "pee isnt for drinking", man that was hilarious.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:22 pm

Viviultima, do you so happen to have man bits or are you just unaware of what the tip is usually called?
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:26 pm

did you read the whole post? well i edited it . its a joke.
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:28 pm

Viviultima wrote:
did you read the whole post? well i edited it . its a joke.

Thank god, I didn't want to have to explain it. I never pay attention when there are big spaces of blackness on a screen.
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:32 pm

do you get the "pee isnt for drinking reference"?

holy shit my pizzas burning. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited by on Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:33 pm

Viviultima wrote:
do you get the "pee isnt for drinking reference"?

Duh...Anywhos I'm not gonna post on this board until I can think of a stupid comment.
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:59 pm

pizza crust pwns bagels.
Back to top Go down
Eman
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:03 pm

People who think St.Anger was a good album, wasnt Metallica selling out, and that any song from it is better than Enter the Sandman or any song from the Black album are pretty much 100% Noob.

Yep, i said it
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:09 am

Eman wrote:
People who think St.Anger was a good album, wasnt Metallica selling out, and that any song from it is better than Enter the Sandman or any song from the Black album are pretty much 100% Noob.

Yep, i said it

BANN'T.
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:16 am

Lord_Jakester wrote:
Eman wrote:

Yep, i said it

BANN'T.

Seriously, wow...I mean I don't really agree with him, but did you really have to be that brutal?
Back to top Go down
Eman
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:22 am

Glamy wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Eman wrote:

Yep, i said it

BANN'T.

Seriously, wow...I mean I don't really agree with him, but did you really have to be that brutal?

I'm not afraid to speak my mind. And your forum has zero chance of success if you ban people over stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:33 am

Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Eman wrote:

Yep, i said it

BANN'T.

I'm not afraid to speak my mind. And your forum has zero chance of success if you ban people over stuff like that

Calling people n00bs over their opinions warrents a 2-day ban. Unless you're an administator.
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:35 am

Lord_Jakester wrote:
Eman wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Eman wrote:

Yep, i said it

BANN'T.

Calling people n00bs over their opinions warrents a 2-day ban. Unless you're an administator.

What about me, in all actuality I've been around even before you if I remember correctly? I just don't post as much. Hell...why am I not a mod, gosh people. I guess I'm the only long running person on the forums that goes unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:38 am

We currently don't need any more mods.

ADMIN:
Dave
Me
Tman
Brandon
Rawk

MODZ:
Sushi
svartingr
Jinzo
And Eifion, I think
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:42 am

Lord_Jakester wrote:
We currently don't need any more mods.

ADMIN:
Dave
Me
Tman
Brandon
Rawk

MODZ:
Sushi
svartingr
Jinzo
And Eifion, I think

Who the hell is Eifion? The rest I know but Dave and Sushi I'm not really sure if I know them, I've seen the names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post the n00biest things other people say here.   Post the n00biest things other people say here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post the n00biest things other people say here.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next