Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Some people..... old music.... brown nosing....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Empty
PostSubject: Some people..... old music.... brown nosing....   Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:00 pm

Am I the only one who thinks its really fucked up that some people act like if a band is old they automatically are good, and if they are recent its automatically bad.

Thats fucked up if you ask me.

I would like to add.... alot of old music is fucking boring (70's and earlier) had a lot of boring crap, that people praise like its the greatest

I think SOME people have got to have too high of estrogen levels

I have seen an uncountable number of people who would say stuff like pink floyd is great and then turn and say metal is crap. THAT IS PUSSINESS! AND PUSSINESS IS BROUGHT ON BY ESTROGEN! GO EAT SOME STEAK NANCY BOYS! (if you are the above described) lol

It annoys the living crap out of me , my mom won't listen to anything but 107.3 (classic hits and usually really boring) and my dad turns off songs if he doesn't like 2 seconds of them and I know alot of forum people are all ghey like that....
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Some people..... old music.... brown nosing....   Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:04 pm

i like da wolfmother but not da stonez 2 much
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Some people..... old music.... brown nosing....   Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:04 pm

i like metal and classic
blues too
and i don't like everything classic
i dont like crosby stills nash and young for example

and to prove that i have no estrogen...

EACH OF MY BALLS IS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER.

figure that one out
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
furiousfretwork19.2

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Some people..... old music.... brown nosing....   Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:12 pm

Tony the Don wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks its really fucked up that some people act like if a band is old they automatically are good, and if they are recent its automatically bad.

I would like to add.... alot of old music is fucking boring (70's and earlier) had a lot of boring crap, that people praise like its the greatest

I have seen an uncountable number of people who would say stuff like pink floyd is great and then turn and say metal is crap. THAT IS PUSSINESS! AND PUSSINESS IS BROUGHT ON BY ESTROGEN! GO EAT SOME STEAK NANCY BOYS! (if you are the above described) lol

It annoys the living crap out of me , my mom won't listen to anything but 107.3 (classic hits and usually really boring) and my dad turns off songs if he doesn't like 2 seconds of them and I know alot of forum people are all ghey like that....

I believe that too. I like Priestess's Lay Down after listening to it, but the singers nowadays are too young. I think most bands nowadays would be better if they had better vocals.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Some people..... old music.... brown nosing....   Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:16 pm

furiousfretwork19.2 wrote:
Tony the Don wrote:

I believe that too. I like Priestess's Lay Down after listening to it, but the singers nowadays are too young. I think most bands nowadays would be better if they had better vocals.

That really depends on what you call good vocals I think, theres a large array of music being made today and not just nu-metal and emo , theres every vocal style covered even in modern days.. you just haven't found them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some people..... old music.... brown nosing....   Some people..... old music.... brown nosing.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some people..... old music.... brown nosing....
Page 1 of 1