Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
7 likes

Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:26 pm

Tony wrote:
red nuge 7 wrote:
Tony wrote:
red nuge 7 wrote:
Tony wrote:
You are serious though right?

Trivium and sausage pwn right....

Cause your funny talk is kinda misleading lol

oh im eating sausagez. but both do pwn

Ok good , I was going to have to sentence you to forum-execution if you were being sarcastic about triviums sheer pwnage

nope they real pwnerz

K good Im goin get food and beg for sweet mercy to get the crusade CD....

k bi
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:42 pm

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

target and walmart , being the failures at music that they are ... did not have it.....
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:45 pm

go 2 best buy
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:51 pm

red nuge 7 wrote:
go 2 best buy

Heres the deal

My mom has like 50708673086730875635 problems and somehow always feels like crap and can hardly go anywhere outside of a 10 mile radius

My dad is always busy.... and he doesn't go an hour drive out of his way to get me a 12 dollar item :(

My brother is addicted to WoW , and there is no way I could convince him to drive to borders/best buy to get me the CD

and point #2... I was gonna write a check at target and it would go through after payday but I donno if that works at borders

:( basically I have to wait till its conveinient for someone else to get it....

I freakin hate how theres no specialty stores within like a 20+ mile radius of my house.... target and walmart don't sell jack crap....
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:52 pm

no best buy? and cant you drive?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:55 pm

red nuge 7 wrote:
no best buy? and cant you drive?

I am NOT driving on the interstate... I'm a N00B at driving.....
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:59 pm

ok. well then, take a bus
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:01 pm

red nuge 7 wrote:
ok. well then, take a bus

Point is I have no CASH :( therefore I can't do anything myself.....
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:03 pm

um fine then. go to random discussion
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:03 pm

Order it offline.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:07 pm

Jakeycakes wrote:
Order it offline.

F***.

NO.

I am DONE ordering crap online... every time I end up paying about 1.5X price after shipping and then I have to wait like a full week or longer for my damn item(s)

My dad said hes going to church on wednesday and borders is next door to the church and I know for a fact that borders has the crusade... I saw it on the shelf there like 1 week ago
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 3:09 pm

well kewl. chat please
Back to top Go down
Nick
Metalhead \n/
Metalhead \n/
Nick

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:24 pm

i only know one song off the crusade album

anthem (we are the fire)

anything else good off that album that's worth listening to?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:51 pm

Nicole wrote:
i only know one song off the crusade album

anthem (we are the fire)

anything else good off that album that's worth listening to?

to the rats
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:05 pm

@#$% YEAH I AM BUYING TEH 1337 ALBUM TOMMOROW! (Technically later today)

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

METAL! METAL! METAL! METAL!
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:08 pm

if i were you id start saving up for GH3 after that
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:14 pm

7, the associate wrote:
if i were you id start saving up for GH3 after that

Shiyut! I am saving for the whole fall back to back release fest

Guitar hero 3
Tony hawks proving ground
GTA IV
Avenged sevenfold

I MUST HAVE all 4 of those things... I am hoarding money....
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:16 pm

i gotz $27 :( i spent 20 on a new gitar strap cuz mine kept coming off
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:14 am

Tony the Don wrote:
GTA IV

Wrong. It's been delayed to March.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:47 am

Queen Julie wrote:
Tony the Don wrote:
GTA IV

GHEY!!!!!!!!!

W/e... tony hawk and guitar hero are SO awesome that it will hold me over anyway

I'm buying tony hawk before GH3 btw... YES O_o I think tony hawk is downright a better game
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:48 am

Tony wrote:
Queen Julie wrote:
Tony the Don wrote:
GTA IV

GHEY!!!!!!!!!

W/e... tony hawk and guitar hero are SO awesome that it will hold me over anyway

I'm buying tony hawk before GH3 btw... YES O_o I think tony hawk is downright a better game

GH3>THPG.

Tony Hawk is a good game, but I like GH better. Please don't hurt me. :'(
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:48 am

Tony wrote:
Queen Julie wrote:
Tony the Don wrote:
GTA IV

GHEY!!!!!!!!!

DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL u: ghey
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:16 pm

@#$% that!

Tony hawks proving ground > Guitar hero 3 : Ledgends of rock

Reasons:

1. It's TWO PLAYER.. and I have a sister
2. I can choose its soundtrack if I want
3.BETTER play value , I NEVER get sick of tony hawk , I get sick of GH
4.It's cheaper

1.1. My sister refuses to try to learn guitar hero
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:18 pm

Meh. I'm buying both. We'll see which is better when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:21 pm

RANDOM ERECTION SYNDROME wrote:
Meh. I'm buying both. We'll see which is better when it comes out.

THPG obviously, for me anyway... every time a tony hawk game has come out I got it and played it for a minimum of 1 full month (Project8 was fail) the other ones I played for waaay over a month

Give me create a modes... and I can play a game for MONTHS... THPG has more create stuff than ever before... therefore it wins

The only way GH3 could be better than THPG for me is if GH3 let me dictate the setlist , and magically taught my sister how to play the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)   Trivium (Comparisson to metallica) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trivium (Comparisson to metallica)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next