Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

What happened to Harmonix?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thatguy55
Champion Boxer

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-08-18

What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened to Harmonix?   What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:52 pm

Juliecakes wrote:
thatguy55 wrote:
Third, the whole Enter Sandman thing is stupid. A. You are more ignorant than I thought if you actually believe Enter Sandman is the worst song ever, as you are completely overlooking pop, rap, country, emo, and Dragnopower. B. The riff isn't crappy. Repetive I could make a case for, but the riff is catchy, and that's all that matters C. "EMBARRASSING fantasy lyrics"? Aren't you guys who suggest Power metal out the ass?
D.The solo on the custom Enter Sandman video Sottle made looks fun.
E. In Rock BAND, the drums are important as well, and you probably never mentioned them once in this ****ty rant b/c Enter Sandman has good drums. F. GODDAMNIT! ONE SONG DOES NOT MEAN THAT ROCK BAND WILL BE A BAD GAME!

A: It based on more than just sound you idiotic twat. As is mine. Like I just put in my response to Gear, do you honestly think Enter Sandman sounds worse than "Jesus Takes The Wheel" or some other probably AI-related drek?

B: OMG Y HALO THAR IM GUNAQ DO SUMFIN CACHI bap bap bap NAO DATS CACHI DATS DA BEST SON EVAR. I never said it was the best song ever. It's kinda average for Metallica. However, it's not "TEH WORSTEST SNOG EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

C:They ARE embarassing. He's telling little kids to take his hand and forcing them to pray. I'd say that's still less embarrassing then the average Power Metal song :l

D:Customs don't mean crap. I mean, The TTFATF chart looks nothing like the customs. Only b/c the makers of the chart added the intro. And some of that was not in the studio version to begin with. However, there was a Trooper chart made before the XBOX 360 version came out that looked close to the actual chart.

E: The drums are just keeping the beat. We can't critisize the beat.

F: I am going to be forced to play it. Four times. FOUR. TIMES. You don't NEED to play all four parts
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Harmonix?   What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:02 pm

thatguy55 wrote:
Juliecakes wrote:
A: It based on more than just sound you idiotic twat. As is mine. Like I just put in my response to Gear, do you honestly think Enter Sandman sounds worse than "Jesus Takes The Wheel" or some other probably AI-related drek? As the standard says...

B: OMG Y HALO THAR IM GUNAQ DO SUMFIN CACHI bap bap bap NAO DATS CACHI DATS DA BEST SON EVAR. I never said it was the best song ever. It's kinda average for Metallica. However, it's not "TEH WORSTEST SNOG EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Um, yes it is. Considering what the song is about, how shitty it sounds, AND how good Metallica used to be before The Black Album.

C:They ARE embarassing. He's telling little kids to take his hand and forcing them to pray. I'd say that's still less embarrassing then the average Power Metal song :l Power Metal is about fantasy. Not abducting kids to pray.

D:Customs don't mean crap. I mean, The TTFATF chart looks nothing like the customs. Only b/c the makers of the chart added the intro. And some of that was not in the studio version to begin with. However, there was a Trooper chart made before the XBOX 360 version came out that looked close to the actual chart. Not, that was in the song. Everybody thought it was keyboard. It's spanish acoustic guitar.

F: I am going to be forced to play it. Four times. FOUR. TIMES. You don't NEED to play all four parts Um, yes. In career to get further in each instrument's career.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thatguy55
Champion Boxer

Male

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Harmonix?   What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:06 pm

Julie pwns All of You. wrote:
thatguy55 wrote:
I meant most of the genres, I guess I should have clarified that (me likes that and old school rap). That being said, do you honestly think "Jesus Takes The Wheel" is better than Enter Sandman? If you do, YOU FAIL (next time I'll have the Stephen Colbert fail pic) The worst song ever is not just about "sound". It's about many varying attributes. Such as what the band has done, the popularity, etc. The best song ever is judged on more than just sound, so why not the worst song ever? HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, POPULARITY DOESN'T MAKE A SONG BETTER OR WORSE! And yes, it is based solely on sound, not on technical ability or influence (This being for which song is the best or worst. Which would be a better song to play in a game is diff). Let me say this, do listen to a song for any OTHER reason than if it sounds good?

Easily. I don't listen to songs for lyrics, I listen to them b/c they sound good. That lyric, when sung, sounds good. And it isn't that bad of a lyric. HOW THE @#$% DOES IT SOUND GOOD? It sounds like crap.

Look, the day playing scales up and down over and over again becomes catchy, is the day I start listening to Cacophony (=] ). And the "best music ever" comes down to personal taste. I find rock and metal (and Enter Sandman) catchy. But if The Rolling Stone can shove it's opinions down OUR throats, why can't WE do the same? You can, I'm just calling you out for being even more misinformed than they are
My Bad, I didn't get to this before I responded to your original comment
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Harmonix?   What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:16 pm

thatguy55 wrote:
Julie pwns All of You. wrote:
thatguy55 wrote:
I meant most of the genres, I guess I should have clarified that (me likes that and old school rap). That being said, do you honestly think "Jesus Takes The Wheel" is better than Enter Sandman? If you do, YOU FAIL (next time I'll have the Stephen Colbert fail pic) The worst song ever is not just about "sound". It's about many varying attributes. Such as what the band has done, the popularity, etc. The best song ever is judged on more than just sound, so why not the worst song ever? HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, POPULARITY DOESN'T MAKE A SONG BETTER OR WORSE! And yes, it is based solely on sound, not on technical ability or influence (This being for which song is the best or worst. Which would be a better song to play in a game is diff). Let me say this, do listen to a song for any OTHER reason than if it sounds good? No, but the worst song ever should be judged on more than just sound. I'M BEING A GOOD CRITIC.
Back to top Go down
thatguy55
Champion Boxer

Male

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Harmonix?   What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:36 pm

I just now noticed my new "title". Isn't that for you, Jakeypoo?

Last edited by on Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thatguy55
Champion Boxer

Male

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Harmonix?   What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 8:23 pm

Juliecakes wrote:
thatguy55 wrote:
Juliecakes wrote:
A: It based on more than just sound you idiotic twat. As is mine. Like I just put in my response to Gear, do you honestly think Enter Sandman sounds worse than "Jesus Takes The Wheel" or some other probably AI-related drek? As the standard says... J00 FAIL

B: OMG Y HALO THAR IM GUNAQ DO SUMFIN CACHI bap bap bap NAO DATS CACHI DATS DA BEST SON EVAR. I never said it was the best song ever. It's kinda average for Metallica. However, it's not "TEH WORSTEST SNOG EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Um, yes it is. Considering what the song is about, how shitty it sounds, AND how good Metallica used to be before The Black Album. What I underlined has absolutely nothing to do with how good or bad Enter Sandman is.

C:They ARE embarassing. He's telling little kids to take his hand and forcing them to pray. I'd say that's still less embarrassing then the average Power Metal song :l Power Metal is about fantasy. Not abducting kids to pray. Me guesses ES's lyrics are fantasy too, I don't think Hetfield is a child rapist.

D:Customs don't mean crap. I mean, The TTFATF chart looks nothing like the customs. Only b/c the makers of the chart added the intro. And some of that was not in the studio version to begin with. However, there was a Trooper chart made before the XBOX 360 version came out that looked close to the actual chart. Not, that was in the song. Everybody thought it was keyboard. It's spanish acoustic guitar. My bad, I meant some of the stuff before the chorus was added in.

F: I am going to be forced to play it. Four times. FOUR. TIMES. You don't NEED to play all four parts Um, yes. In career to get further in each instrument's career. Get a friend over and force him to play it
Don't change my text this time, assholes
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Harmonix?   What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:00 am

I love how you're insulting a band you've never actually listened to. It's quite funny.

Scales. Up and down. Ha. That's Megadeth and The Who's job.
Back to top Go down
thatguy55
Champion Boxer

Male

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Harmonix?   What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:36 pm

thatguy55 wrote:
I just now noticed my new "title". Isn't that for you, Jakeypoo?
*looks at new new title* touche
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Harmonix?   What happened to Harmonix? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to Harmonix?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2