Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Empty
PostSubject: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:19 am

Family values tour has guitar hero in it ... obviously you can't just do a nationwide tour and include someones video game without their consent and support right?.... $10 bucks says most/all the main stage family value tour bands will be in guitar hero 3

Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 GHsupsicion

If atreyu is in Guitar hero 3 ON TOP of hammerfall and dragonforce... then

BOWING DOWN Guitar hero 3 is TEH PWNZ0R.

and

YOU WIN
Back to top Go down
Stevo
Lord of Punk
Stevo

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:11 am

Nice find

I bet the 2nd Stage Bands are going to be bonus songs
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:16 am

Stevo wrote:
Nice find

I bet the 2nd Stage Bands are going to be bonus songs

Quite possibly cheers

The deftones were on last years family values and they have been signing copies of guitar hero 2 (suspicious no?)

Also there is a video on youtube posted after GH2 was already released with marcus henderson (the guitar covers guy for GH) talking about making the game and atreyu was mentioned cheers

I have a strong feeling about atreyu , trivium , and the deftones , and korn all being in GH3

Korn is responsible for the whole tour every year so them definantley... I just really hope its an older song and not "Evolution" or "Twisted transistor" those two songs can jump off a cliff! Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Stevo
Lord of Punk
Stevo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:24 am

I'm going to research the bands and predict the songs that they would most likely to use for GH3

and who were the bands that played at last year's Family Values
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:30 am

Stevo wrote:
I'm going to research the bands and predict the songs that they would most likely to use for GH3

and who were the bands that played at last year's Family Values

Well GH3 keeps tending to use bands more popular songs

If the same is true with these bands then Atreyu will probably be "The crimson" Korn could be anything... they have too many singles... flyleaf would probably be "Fully alive" evanessence ... I find unpredictable what they would choose Trivium... I don't know enough about to guess

Getting off the forum for the night
Back to top Go down
Stevo
Lord of Punk
Stevo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:52 am

Here's Mine

Korn-Did My Time, Shoots and Ladders or Here to Stay
Evanescence-Bring Me To Life or Sweet Sacriface
Trivium-The Rising or The Athem (sorry for bad spelling)
Hellyeah-You Wouldn't Know or Stone Cold Wasted (That song was played in Download 2007)

I Don't Mind what Arteyu and Flyleaf song would be and the same thing for the 2nd Stage Bands
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:26 am

KoRn please
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:57 pm

red nuge 7 wrote:
KoRn please

Rejoice k0rN boy! cheers they are like 95% chance in the game lol
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:25 pm

lol korn sucks

Uncalled for phaggotry.

i agree korn sucks. so does evanescence.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:06 pm

Tony wrote:
red nuge 7 wrote:
KoRn please

Rejoice k0rN boy! cheers they are like 95% chance in the game lol

yay! l want twist lol. i love that song. it has the most retarded indecipherable lyrics ever. but theyll probably do coming undone. i hopez
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:31 pm

bump

looooooooook jason lol
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male
Number of posts : 194
Favorite Admin : guitar hero, baseball, music, golf
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:34 pm

Tony : Supreme Overlord wrote:
Family values tour has guitar hero in it ... obviously you can't just do a nationwide tour and include someones video game without their consent and support right?.... $10 bucks says most/all the main stage family value tour bands will be in guitar hero 3

Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 GHsupsicion

If atreyu is in Guitar hero 3 ON TOP of hammerfall and dragonforce... then

BOWING DOWN Guitar hero 3 is TEH PWNZ0R.

and

YOU WIN

AGREED atreyu's in gh3 (why else would dan where a gh shirt in an interview) beer headbang
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:34 pm

Stevo wrote:
Trivium-The Rising

If trivium gets in the game but then they choose THAT song....

Sucide smiley

$10 says they use "Becoming the dragon" , its their most publicized song lol even though as far as I know it has no music video
Back to top Go down
Dave
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:40 pm

Stone Sour was there last year. It'd be nice to get them.

For Flyleaf, they should use Perfect. It'd be an early-tier song, but all of songs would be. Go listen to it. And Atreyu should be the When Two Become One (I think the title). That song would be a late tier one, actually. Ridiculous solos, ridiculous outro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:19 pm

HAHA!!!!!!!

I WAS RIGHT BITCHES

-Korn has a GH3 les paul faceplate

-Flyleaf has a song as DLC on GH3

-Trivium has DLC on GH2

-Atreyu has DLC on GH2

-Atreyu is confirmed for GH3

I WAS RIGHT WOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3   Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible rumor revelation for Guitar hero 3
Page 1 of 1