Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stairway

I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Empty
PostSubject: I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.   I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:06 am

gfuhgfweajrfgyweigr834tgxc67rbvwq Pie.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.   I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:33 am

Well, that does cause a predicament. What part does the failure occur at?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.   I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:34 am

Around 75%. Pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.   I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:36 am

What part is that, the part that is really repetitive and just speeds up?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.   I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:37 am

Yes. Waffles.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.   I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:41 am

Do you usually use the HO and PO's? or do Alt Strumming? or what do you do?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.   I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:42 am

I try some of both...
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.   I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:51 am

I suggest alternate strumming instead of HO's and PO's it's pretty easy then. I could get a 5* easy on it if I were actually awake but I always beat it. It's as far as I'm concerned a really easy song, once past the first big solo then it's all good and easy.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.   I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:53 am

Well, I'm not excatly sure where the 75% mark is, but I just played through the song, and if it's about where Chorus 4 is, all I can say is keep mental concentration and try to anticapate the speed up's throughout. Also, the RYRYRB over and over again is a little syncopated, and the yellow comes sooner than it looks.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.   I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 11:46 am

hold down green for the HOs
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.   I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:57 pm

7, god o teh shred wrote:
hold down green for the HOs

It's a lot easier to just strum it, it's a simple rhythm. Time it right and it makes you wonder why people whine about it.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.   I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:26 am

i alredy bete it yesterday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.   I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't beat teh Fall of Pangea.
Page 1 of 1