Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Empty
PostSubject: Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3   Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:06 pm

1st off these aren't my pictures... they are some guy on gamespots pictures who I stole Very Happy

Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 L_570d504f6c499e193397f0ae8ffe5ceb

Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 L_456a5c555187cbbc39d0afae8a972b3c

In order from Top left to right , then bottom left to right :

(I can't read the 1st one) , Alice cooper , Fall out boy , Smashing pumpkins , Motley crue , Panic! at the disco , Korn

Panic! at the disco faceplate

Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 L_426b4e1f919722cee9a1bf998f483b30
Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 L_4da2c582aafad7e1dd40c01e508695d4
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3   Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:16 pm

Obviously , they would not make LISCENSED Korn , PATD , and FOB merchandise for guitar hero unless they also planned to put them in the game as DLC

We also know that :

Atreyu has been confirmed

Velvet revolver has been confirmed

Hammerfall has been confirmed

Bang camaro has been confirmed

Blondie , Danko jones , and David Bowie have been confirmed

What you are looking at here is basically the bands we will see as the 1st DLC bands

Also note

Atreyu , Trivium , Korn , flyleaf , and others were on the family values tour which had guitar hero on it

And now Flyleaf is DLC , Atreyu and Trivium were DLC in GH2 , Atreyu is confirmed for GH3 , and now a Korn faceplate

My theory was right... all the family values tour bands are being incorporated into GH3!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3   Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:09 pm

f@#%.
Back to top Go down
peewee03
Teh Sultan of Swing
peewee03

Male
Number of posts : 386
Favorite Admin : ME
Humor : Your face! lololololololololol
Registration date : 2007-09-13

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: P.I.M.P.
Weapon: Brass knuckles
Race: Cow-casian

PostSubject: Re: Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3   Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:10 pm

Korn and FOB would be okay if they got the right songs, I guess.

But P!ATD just @$#%ing blows.
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3   Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:18 pm

ah, they're probably just either rumours or DLC
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3   Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:49 pm

grunger67 wrote:

No way dude... they don't make liscensed FOB PATD and Korn GH3 guitar plates without letting their music in the game

Note their faceplates are in the middle of faceplates from bands who ARE in the game
Back to top Go down
Powerslave
Groupie
Groupie
Powerslave

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3   Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:46 am

Tony777 wrote:
Obviously , they would not make LISCENSED Korn , PATD , and FOB merchandise for guitar hero unless they also planned to put them in the game as DLC

We also know that :

Atreyu has been confirmed

Velvet revolver has been confirmed

Hammerfall has been confirmed

Bang camaro has been confirmed

Blondie , Danko jones , and David Bowie have been confirmed

What you are looking at here is basically the bands we will see as the 1st DLC bands

Also note

Atreyu , Trivium , Korn , flyleaf , and others were on the family values tour which had guitar hero on it

And now Flyleaf is DLC , Atreyu and Trivium were DLC in GH2 , Atreyu is confirmed for GH3 , and now a Korn faceplate

My theory was right... all the family values tour bands are being incorporated into GH3!!!!!!!

Bang Camaro is NOT confirmed, they're in Rock Band and NOTTY NOT NOT Guitar Hero III. That's that.
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3   Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:02 am

Tony777 wrote:
grunger67 wrote:

No way dude... they don't make liscensed FOB PATD and Korn GH3 guitar plates without letting their music in the game

Note their faceplates are in the middle of faceplates from bands who ARE in the game

You'd have to be a drunken @#$% to let P@tD in GH3!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sevman
Emo Overlord :DDD
Emo Overlord :DDD
The Sevman

Male
Number of posts : 474
Favorite Admin : guitar
Humor : SUNSCREEN
Registration date : 2007-08-20

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Emo ninja overlord
Weapon: katana and razor blade shuriken
Race: Emo

PostSubject: Re: Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3   Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:41 am

like you?
Back to top Go down
hiroblack1994
Roadie
Roadie

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3   Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:29 pm

yeah i agree if they pick the right songs a few would be ok except PATD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3   Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korn , Fall out boy and ... Panic! at the disco to be in GH3
Page 1 of 1