Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Empty
PostSubject: Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?   Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:06 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?   Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:10 am

are you burning teh customs yet? i need to get tehcd-dvd generator. at least can you give me a working link?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?   Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:15 am

QWERTY.
Esaul.
And One.
Part of Me.
Forgotten.

If it's not one of those, I won't click it santa
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?   Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:15 am

Dude like I'd said before, I haven't gotten that far. My MAIN_0.ARK file got deleted, and when I tried to copy it again, the disc won't work (it got scratched badly last week). Right now I'm trying to solve that, and have tried about everything short of pirating it. I read the last few steps in that guide I gave you a link to (http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5925) and they make sense. Are those programs (Apache and CDDVDGen) not available?

And no it's not one of those Gear, but it's my favorite LP song (short of Esaul). Give it a chance maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?   Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:17 am

if you could have before aug. 18 thatd be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?   Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:21 am

Dave wrote:
Dude like I'd said before, I haven't gotten that far. My MAIN_0.ARK file got deleted, and when I tried to copy it again, the disc won't work (it got scratched badly last week). Right now I'm trying to solve that, and have tried about everything short of pirating it. I read the last few steps in that guide I gave you a link to (http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5925) and they make sense. Are those programs (Apache and CDDVDGen) not available?

And no it's not one of those Gear, but it's my favorite LP song (short of Esaul). Give it a chance maybe?

I hate everything except those 5, sori santa
Back to top Go down
Stevo
Lord of Punk
Stevo

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?   Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:40 am

Anything from Hybrid Theory like One Step Closer etc or anything from the new one like What I've Done or No More Sorrow
The only proper songs on the Meteora album are Breaking the Habit or Faint
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?   Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:28 am

I wish I could play custom songs, but I don't have a modded PS2! king
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?   Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:43 am

me neither! Mad thats the only thing keeping me from playing
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?   Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:44 am

It's highly depressing santa
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?   Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:46 am

yah. and you need to buy the mod over teh net for like 50$
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?   Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:12 am

Dave wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMC7KfnlCvQ *cough* I made this *cough*

:(

Hey this isn't score hero or an official forum I want to discuss how to make custom songs OR ELSE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?   Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linkin Park for Guitar Hero?!?
Page 1 of 1