Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Empty
PostSubject: Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list   Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:37 am

Dragonforce is in the game , AS I PREDICTED!

Therefore.. I am buying the game. Period.

(Dragonforce is on roadrunner records btw , and guess what... 3 inches of blood is their favorite band to promote on youtube... $10 says 3iob is in the game as well , in addition to that we may see dream theater , and megadeth is basically unofficially confirmed at this point)

^ Because they have to work with roadrunner to get dragonforce , and I bet roadrunner would more than anyone else try to push their other bands onto the GH people
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list   Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:38 am

i had from the beginning cult of personality Very Happy

what does ftw stand for
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list   Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:41 am

7 teh great wrote:
i had from the beginning cult of personality Very Happy

what does ftw stand for

f t w : for the win

Its a silly internet way to say : YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! or something
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list   Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:42 am

then...........cult of personality ftw have you seen the knights of cydonia chart. looks retarsded
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list   Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:49 am

7 teh great wrote:
then...........cult of personality ftw have you seen the knights of cydonia chart. looks retarsded

yeah I seen it

I hope the maiden song doesn't include the retarded 30 secs ish of no guitar intro..............
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list   Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:53 am

with vincent price why not? uh can i be ol' dirty bastard in honor of teh wu tangs founder?
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list   Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:54 pm

Tony wrote:
7 teh great wrote:

yeah I seen it

I hope the maiden song doesn't include the retarded 30 secs ish of no guitar intro..............

Well, Holy Diver had a severely reduced "wind intro."
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list   Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:02 am

If Dream Theater is in this game, it will nullify the crapiness that is Dragonfarce.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list   Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:30 am

svartingr wrote:
If Cacophony is in this game, it will nullify the crapiness that is Through the Fire and the Flames.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list   Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:37 am

Jakehamad_Ali wrote:
svartingr wrote:
If good music is in this game, it will nullify the crapiness that is Through the Fire and the Flames.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list   Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its official : I now officially APPROVE of GH3's song list
Page 1 of 1