Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Empty
PostSubject: Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)   Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:21 pm

ITS CLEAR.... LIKE GLASS.........

The reason rock bands song list sucks , is because any GOOD music would be pure rape on their fake drum console

Tom Sawyer looked confusing as hell... and thats SLOW-Difficult drumming

Now... the kind of music I listen to mostly has FAST and difficult drumming in many occassions

If its hard to interpret Tom sawyer on their scroll screen.... I can't even freaking imagine trying to play some 200MPH metal/hardcore drums

THIS is why I beleive they are making their track list suck , simply because it would be too hard to do the drums on any song with a fast tempo

Watch the tom sawyer drum video ... the hand eye coordination for that alone would take some practice.... now imagine that with 5X as many notes with scattered patterns and fills EVERYWHERE... AND trying to double bass with ONE PEDAL?!?!?

You cannot play drums at an extremely high speed by being instructed by a ridiculous scrolling screen....

DR.PHIL HOLMES!!!!!!!!! WE ALL DR.PHIL HOLMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHY ROCK BANDS MUSIC SUX!!!!
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)   Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:49 pm

Tony : Supreme Overlord wrote:
Tom Sawyer looked confusing as hell... and thats SLOW-Difficult drumming

Now... the kind of music I listen to mostly has FAST and difficult drumming in many occassions

If its hard to interpret Tom sawyer on their scroll screen.... I can't even freaking imagine trying to play some 200MPH metal/hardcore drums

It didn't look hard at all. It wasn't even the solo.

The only problem I'd have with what was shown was hand foot coordination. Other than that, it looked simple.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)   Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:53 pm

WingsOfSteel wrote:
The only problem I'd have with what was shown was hand foot coordination.

AND!

Imagine they put fast drumming songs in the game.... can you imagine the massive Hand-eye-foot coordination and reaction speeds you would have to have to pull it off?

I Was saying if tom sawyer is hard enough... imagine songs that have like 5X faster tempo...........
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)   Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:05 pm

WingsOfSteel wrote:
The only problem I'd have with what was shown was hand foot coordination.

AND!

Imagine they put fast drumming songs in the game.... can you imagine the massive Hand-eye-foot coordination and reaction speeds you would have to have to pull it off?

I Was saying if tom sawyer is hard enough... imagine songs that have like 5X faster tempo...........

Good God, are you a total feckin' retarded idiot or just a feckin' retarded idiot?

I had trouble with right hand/left hand coordination the first day I was playing Guitar Hero I. If you'd showed me I Love Rock and Roll on Hard, I would have said "Two notes at once? WHAT IS THIS?"

But, like, two weeks later, I was up to No One Knows on Hard. You're looking at a new instrument and assuming that you're not going to learn anything or improve at all. Which is an idiotic thing to do, of course there's going to be a learning curve, and after two weeks, you'll be rockin' the drums on Hard like they were nothing.

And may I remind you that Rush was the sixth-last song on GH2, so it's not like the difficulty is suddenly a lot easier in Rock Band.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)   Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:23 pm

WingsOfSteel wrote:
Good God, are you a total feckin' retarded idiot or just a feckin' retarded idiot?

watch yourself asshole........
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)   Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:42 pm

Sorry, I forgot how much you hated logical thought in your threads.

foamspittle durr i sure do hate me some rockband
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)   Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 2:47 pm

WingsOfSteel wrote:
Sorry, I forgot how much you hated logical thought in your threads.

foamspittle durr i sure do hate me some rockband

YOU WIN
Back to top Go down
Rock_Ban

PostSubject: Re: Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)   Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:28 pm

It iz ah more Clear y it be u who eh suckey

rock band is god
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)   Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:35 pm

WingsOfSteel wrote:

watch yourself asshole........

Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Watchitnoobpf4

tongue XD
Back to top Go down
Dave
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)   Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:58 pm

The reason the song list sucks is cause Rock Band is trying to appeal to people with popular songs. Not only is the fast stuff you listen to (tony) really hard, but it isn't popular in the mainstream. That's why none of it is there.

I know that since Rob Bourdon has some skill (LP drummer) they might end up in Rock Band. But I'm afraid they'll follow the popularity trend, and pick What I've Done or Numb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)   Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:00 pm

Dave wrote:
The reason the song list sucks is cause Rock Band is trying to appeal to people with popular songs. Not only is the fast stuff you listen to (tony) really hard, but it isn't popular in the mainstream. That's why none of it is there.

I know that since Rob Bourdon has some skill (LP drummer) they might end up in Rock Band. But I'm afraid they'll follow the popularity trend, and pick What I've Done or Numb.

If LP makes it into rock band, and I'm sure they will.... it will be due to popularity .... rock band clearly doesnt care about Rob Bourdon or anyone elses skills ; ;
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)   Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:27 pm

Dave wrote:

If LP makes it into rock band, and I'm sure they will.... it will be due to popularity .... rock band clearly doesnt care about Rob Bourdon or anyone elses skills ; ;
In Pieces would be my pick. It has like no guitar for a minute or two, but it has a great beat (thanks to Rob) and some of the best singing Chester's ever done. And after the guitar's minute of silence/minute and a half of easy chords........... solo! (hard to believe, I know)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)   Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its so clear to me now....(My theory on the song list)
Page 1 of 1