Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Avenged sevenfolds 4th album!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Empty
PostSubject: Avenged sevenfolds 4th album!   Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 2:07 am

A7X's 4th album is set to be self titled

Which is odd because...

Quote :
In a recent interview with Revolver Magazine vocalist M. Shadows commented that the new album was going to be more "mature". He also stated that the album would be like to Avenged Sevenfold what Metallica's self-titled album (a.k.a The Black Album) was to Metallica. He also stated that they may use some of the sounds directly from the studio, which would give the album a little bit of a live sound.

"Black" was a self titled album.........

I think A7X has some kind of "We want to be metallica 2007" thing going on with this album......

I'm looking foward to it a great deal since its supposed to be a suprising change... they said its not gonna be city of evil V2.0 or waking the fallen V2.0, ..... they have always made music with great instrumental parts and great hooks... no matter what their style is on the CD... so I know it will be good

Here is the official track listing
"Almost Easy"
"Big Bear"
"Brompton Cocktail"
"Critical Acclaim"
"Dear God"
"Girl I Know"
"Gun Slinger"
"Scream"
"Tension"
"Until the End"

Only 10 tracks , I think its safe to say we can expect a good handfull of those to be TOTALLY EPIC(freakishly long and good), because albums with fewer songs on them tend to have a few of them being really long and epic.. which is expected from A7X , they always have a couple really epictastic songs per CD

Source of info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avenged_Sevenfold_%28album%29

Discuss this with me if you like A7X Very Happy!

If you hate A7X , I REALLY DON'T FUCKING CARE , and I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU BITCH ABOUT THEM OK?

^^
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Avenged sevenfolds 4th album!   Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 2:14 am

Tman wrote:
"Almost Easy"
"Big Bear"
"Brompton Cocktail"
"Critical Acclaim"
"Dear God"
"Girl I Know"
"Gun Slinger"
"Scream"
"Tension"
"Until the End"

Here is my predictions for the songs:

"Almost easy" - Probably going to have some sort of deep meaning and be mid tempo

"Big bear" - Probably going to be the 1st single on the album, Track 2 on CD 2 & 3 was single #1 therefore I assume the same again

"Brompton cocktail"-Will probably be the really fast/hard song of the album

"Critical Acclaim" - Will probably instrumentally BLOW EVERYONE OUT OF THE WATER , hence the name... they are probably going HUGE with the skill in this track

"Dear God" - I predict to be an epic track , and very emotional

"Girl I Know" - I predict this being "Sieze the day"+1 or something

"Gun Slinger" - will probably be another one of the more exciting songs on the CD

"Scream" - I think this could go either way , it could be a fast exciting track , or it could be a great epic track... with a name like that I donno

"Tension" - Probably an epic track

"Until the End" - I am 95% sure this will be an epic closing song in normal A7X tradition , just like "And all things will end" and "MIA" are
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Avenged sevenfolds 4th album!   Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:28 pm

theres 4 more now
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Avenged sevenfolds 4th album!   Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:20 pm

7 almighty wrote:
theres 4 more now

4 more songs on it?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Avenged sevenfolds 4th album!   Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:24 pm

check wikipedia. now theres 5
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Avenged sevenfolds 4th album!   Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:30 pm

7 almighty wrote:
check wikipedia. now theres 5

wtf... you just editted that yourself

A7X wouldnt make a song called linkin park or nicky P...............
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Avenged sevenfolds 4th album!   Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:32 pm

no i didnt wtf. i wouldnt lie to that many prople on the internet. plus nicky p and linkin park arent retarded enough for me to disgrace a band with. if i did it would be something like the ballad of cocksucker mccoyor some shit

Last edited by on Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Avenged sevenfolds 4th album!   Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:52 am

now theres 7 tracks wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenged sevenfolds 4th album!   Avenged sevenfolds 4th album! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenged sevenfolds 4th album!
Page 1 of 1