Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Empty
PostSubject: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:13 pm

Svartingr... whats your plan?

lets discuss it w/o PMS
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:15 pm

njoy ur ban
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:15 pm

Lord_Jakester wrote:
njoy ur ban

I don't even know wtf his plan is yet nubzor!
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:18 pm

I need opinions, like if you guys think it will actually work. Because you think it won't, then I'm not even gonna bother.

The goal: To get MODS at the Official Guitar Hero Forum through ANY MEANS NECESSARY. The fake accounts, Stairwaytoheaven (who actually might be the fake accounts), and the errors are pissing me off.

Step one: Already done. I've tried to recruit some of us. Danny's in, Agenew's in, Jakey's a pansy, Gear never responded. If you some of you want to help, then that's school.

Step two: In progress. I left a thread called "ATTN: Cinder" to try and get his attention. Some of you should try to PM him, too.

Step three: Spam the hell out of the forums to get SOMEONE'S attention.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:19 pm

svartingr wrote:
I need opinions, like if you guys think it will actually work. Because you think it won't, then I'm not even gonna bother.

The goal: To get MODS at the Official Guitar Hero Forum through ANY MEANS NECESSARY. The fake accounts, Stairwaytoheaven (who actually might be the fake accounts), and the errors are pissing me off.

Step one: Already done. I've tried to recruit some of us. Danny's in, Agenew's in, Jakey's a pansy, Gear never responded. If you some of you want to help, then that's school.

Step two: In progress. I left a thread called "ATTN: Cinder" to try and get his attention. Some of you should try to PM him, too.

Step three: Spam the hell out of the forums to get SOMEONE'S attention.

How is spamming going to get attention? Clearly they don't pay cinder or he would give a shit about it lol
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:20 pm

STFU. I don't need your plans.
Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Middle-finger

We could always hack the site.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:21 pm

H4xx0rz is TEH 1LLEG4L.

We must find a way to do it w/o getting banned or arrested
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:21 pm

Lord_Jakester wrote:
STFU. I don't need your plans.
Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Middle-finger

We could always hack the site.

Oooo... hacking. Fun, fun.

I KNEW you had it in you, Jakey.

Too bad I don't know how to hack.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:23 pm

...We could always resort to ask teh Toki. He hacked the Gabbly site.
Back to top Go down
Tanner
The Master Of Puppets
The Master Of Puppets
Tanner

Male
Number of posts : 535
Favorite Admin : Student / Forum Creator
Humor : SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Registration date : 2007-07-18

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Teenage Wizard Warrior
Weapon: Magic Staff And Sub Machine Gun
Race: White

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:59 pm

Lord_Jakester wrote:
...We could always resort to ask teh Toki. He hacked the Gabbly site.
can we email him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unofficialguitarheroforum.com
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Cow is PHAT.
Teh Black Diamond
Cow is PHAT.

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-07-19

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Parawhore
Weapon: lightsaber
Race: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:26 am

Do it, some one else. I'd probably screw it up.
Back to top Go down
cinder
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:54 pm

You can hack it all you want, you're only hurting RedOctane and yourselves, not me. Come November I'm at Rockband.com full time.

This is kind of like when a baby cries to get attention, only you're all teenagers, but still crying to get attention.
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:57 pm

cinder wrote:
You can hack it all you want, you're only hurting RedOctane and yourselves, not me. Come November I'm at Rockband.com full time.

This is kind of like when a baby cries to get attention, only you're all teenagers, but still crying to get attention.

As I said, it's been called off. Somebody showed up and got rid of the annoying people/threads, so everything's cool now.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:06 pm

cinder wrote:
Come November I'm at Rockband.com full time.
So who's gonna be watching over the GH Forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:12 pm

please be me please be me
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:12 pm

Lord_Jakester wrote:
Sorry, but that's doubtful.
Back to top Go down
cinder
Groupie
Groupie

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:13 pm

svartingr wrote:
cinder wrote:

As I said, it's been called off. Somebody showed up and got rid of the annoying people/threads, so everything's cool now.

yes, that was me. However, in response:

1. My official comment belongs here, since it's the thread about the subject.

2. Everyone would see it.

3. The idea that I would trust any of you is obsurd.

EDIT: As for Dave's question, there will supposedly be a dedicated RedOctane Community Manager to do it full time.

Last edited by on Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:14 pm

Dave wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Sorry, but that's doubtful.

I know. But I hope it's you or somebody who wouldn't ban me for nothing...
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:16 pm

I'd help out with the modding any way I could, I've said that before, but I'm probably not up for consideration or anything. Cause that "Dedicated RO Manager" has no idea what he's in for over there.
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:24 pm

Dave wrote:
I'd help out with the modding any way I could, I've said that before, but I'm probably not up for consideration or anything. Cause that "Dedicated RO Manager" has no idea what he's in for over there.

None of us here are up for consideration (in all likelihood). Most of us here have been too crazy over there, and I can understand that. A lot of us are probably on very thin ice over there. So even asking for stuff like that is out of the question for most of us.

Hell, I'm probably a lot closer to being banned than a lot of you after my "spam the forums!" shenanigans (not to mention the other little thing).

As to Dave, I'm not really sure about you. Truthfully, I can't remember who you are on the other forums.

Last edited by on Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cinder
Groupie
Groupie

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:38 pm

yeah, I mean I was considered because I modded pre-GH Harmonix games, and I had to be a good contributor for a year before that even, this is September 2002.

The notion of giving moderation rights to kids that just show up, cause trouble, and then have a weeklong bout with maturity is crazy.

But then when you say no, they go right back to causing trouble, as they would have with mod rights anyways.

Also, let me spell this out again. I DID attept to get more mods, many, many times, RedOctane has stated they don't want outside users as mods, bottom line, my hands are tied, I'm not "not getting new mods", "hoarding power".

Miseducation is a horrific thing.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Male

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:42 pm

that's pretty crazy. this is the first "experience" i've had with modding or admining or anything. i do what i can, but there isn't much to watch out for.

how exactly did lupine become a mod? that pissed everybody off. he showed up to complain and was a mod like a week later.
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:43 pm

cinder wrote:
yeah, I mean I was considered because I modded pre-GH Harmonix games, and I had to be a good contributor for a year before that even, this is September 2002.

The notion of giving moderation rights to kids that just show up, cause trouble, and then have a weeklong bout with maturity is crazy.

But then when you say no, they go right back to causing trouble, as they would have with mod rights anyways.

Also, let me spell this out again. I DID attept to get more mods, many, many times, RedOctane has stated they don't want outside users as mods, bottom line, my hands are tied, I'm not "not getting new mods", "hoarding power".

Miseducation is a horrific thing.

I understand your point now. I guess I must have missed it the first time when you mentioned that whole bit about the mod thing.

EDIT: And to clarify again, the spam thing will not happen from me now. You came, cleared up the mess, and that's all I really wanted. I was just a little more tense that day from being caught in the mess all that time.
Back to top Go down
cinder
Groupie
Groupie

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:01 pm

Right. But who you associate with determines your fate sometimes, like when your parents tell you to not hang out with the bad crowd in school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat   Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion of plans to overthrow the official site or sumat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next