Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)

Go down 
+2
Thracian
Dave
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:30 pm

RATM is like my #482 favorite band or something
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:58 pm

Tom Morello is pretty cool, but I least expected him to be in the game. I mean LEAST expected.
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:17 pm

Dave wrote:
Watch this vid: http://www.gamepro.com/video/player.cfm?vid=112480
It shows Evenflow on Expert, and the Slash battle

Around the 5:36 mark, the guy talking says "We know Tom Morello is in the game" then he sorta acts like he never said it (major slip on his part). Watch it if you don't believe me.

this guy better be stupid, but you are right he said that.

but, dont you think they would do another take?
or was that live on tv or something?
Back to top Go down
Nick
Metalhead \n/
Metalhead \n/
Nick

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:36 pm

Pewizzle wrote:
Tom Morello is pretty cool, but I least expected him to be in the game. I mean LEAST expected.

Me too, I honestly thought it was gonna be Eddie Van Halen. That would have been a much better choice.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:06 pm

yeah, and i predicted it on my list n00bs.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:07 pm

Tony : Supreme Overlord wrote:
hotsnakes wrote:
Tom Morello is a beast. He doesn't play shred but he is INNOVATIVE AS ALL ?!@$. He definitely is a good boss.

You have peaked my interest with this statement :O link me to a song you think is great by him... preferably audioslave because RATM suxx0rs.

Go to my list and look at the solos from the Weenie Roast. BEASTLY.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Tom Morello IS NOT WORTHY   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:48 pm

DR.PHIL HOLMES!

NOT WORTHY
Back to top Go down
rockerg519
Shredder
Shredder
rockerg519

Male
Number of posts : 71
Location : Land of the ice and snow, where the midnight sun and the hot springs glow.
Favorite Admin : Sports, music, guitar, guitar hero.
Humor : Humor is a valuable gift, given to every human being. Fake preaching :D
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:27 pm

the player in the vid is a noob.
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:24 pm

I only know one song from each band and based on that:

RatM > Audioslave

Killing in the Name was fun for guitar. There was alt-strumming, fun chord patterns, a couple simple HO-PO patterns and stuff. The cover was crappy, but the song was fun to play.

Cochise was one of the most boring songs in the mainlist of GH1. Playing the same chord for a while, then playing a different chord for a while is NOT FUN. The song rocked, though, and there are probably some songs out there that would be better for guitar.

But based on what I know, RatM would be a better choice.

Also, the player in the video sucks, but the song looks fun.
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:05 pm

well, its on wikipedia, so you are right i guess
Back to top Go down
Thracian
Garage Band
Garage Band
Thracian

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:28 am

Juliecakes wrote:
They should have used Friedman. :'(

For once I agree with you
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:00 am

WingsOfSteel wrote:

RatM > Audioslave

Killing in the Name was fun for guitar. There was alt-strumming, fun chord patterns, a couple simple HO-PO patterns and stuff. The cover was crappy, but the song was fun to play.

Cochise was one of the most boring songs in the mainlist of GH1. Playing the same chord for a while, then playing a different chord for a while is NOT FUN. The song rocked, though, and there are probably some songs out there that would be better for guitar.

Listen to: Show Me How To Live. That song is awesomeness. I like Audioslave better, but only because of Cornell.

EDIT: My prediction for the boss battle: Morello will pull some major shred out of his hamburger bun, or it's pretty much an endurance test. If you miss more than a certain amount of notes, you lose.

EDIT 2: And technically, it doesn't have to be Tom Morello. It could be The Nightwatchman. And the title of the song could be "f the Bush Administration."

Last edited by on Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockerg519
Shredder
Shredder
rockerg519

Male
Number of posts : 71
Location : Land of the ice and snow, where the midnight sun and the hot springs glow.
Favorite Admin : Sports, music, guitar, guitar hero.
Humor : Humor is a valuable gift, given to every human being. Fake preaching :D
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:09 am

Svartingr wrote:
WingsOfSteel wrote:

RatM > Audioslave

Listen to: Show Me How To Live. That song is awesomeness. I like Audioslave better, but only because of Cornell.

EDIT: My prediction for the boss battle: Morello will pull some major shred out of his hamburger bun, or it's pretty much an endurance test. If you miss more than a certain amount of notes, you lose.

YOU WIN
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:14 pm

Svartingr wrote:
EDIT 2: And technically, it doesn't have to be Tom Morello. It could be The Nightwatchman. And the title of the song could be "f the Bush Administration."

If GH3 does that they must be some kinda fagmuffins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2