Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)

Go down 
+2
Thracian
Dave
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Empty
PostSubject: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:10 am

Watch this vid: http://www.gamepro.com/video/player.cfm?vid=112480
It shows Evenflow on Expert, and the Slash battle

Around the 5:36 mark, the guy talking says "We know Tom Morello is in the game" then he sorta acts like he never said it (major slip on his part). Watch it if you don't believe me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
Thracian
Garage Band
Garage Band
Thracian

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:12 am

Haha. Major leakage. But Tom Morello doesn't wow me
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:25 am

That is LAME

Tom morello aint no damn ledgend!
Back to top Go down
Nick
Metalhead \n/
Metalhead \n/
Nick

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:11 pm

Well this sucks.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:12 pm

Nick wrote:
Well this sucks.
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male
Number of posts : 194
Favorite Admin : guitar hero, baseball, music, golf
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:17 pm

Nick wrote:
Well this sucks.

AGREED they oughta put in dan jacobs or jonathan donais so they can put in atreyu or shadows fall
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:18 pm

Jason wrote:
Nick wrote:
Well this sucks.

AGREED they oughta put in dan jacobs

HELL YEAH THEY SHOULD!!!!

I'm pretty sure Atreyu and Shadows fall will both actually be in GH3 anyway though
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:19 pm

They should have used Friedman. :'(
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:20 pm

Tony : Supreme Overlord wrote:
Jason wrote:
Nick wrote:
Well this sucks.

AGREED they oughta put in dan jacobs

HELL YEAH THEY SHOULD!!!!

I'm pretty sure Atreyu and Shadows fall will both actually be in GH3 anyway though

i think atreyu will. there's a webisode on roadrunner united's site in the blabbermouth section (who knows why) that shows atreyu recording stuff in the studio and interviewing the band. when they interview dan, he's wearing a guitar hero shirt (i wonder what that could mean?)
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:35 pm

Tom Morello is good, but he's not who I expected. That means Audioslave or RATM.

Show Me How To Live, please?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:37 pm

Svartingr wrote:
Tom Morello is good, but he's not who I expected. That means Audioslave or RATM.

Show Me How To Live, please?

Audioslave > RATM

But both will probably be in the game like they did with slashes bands
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:38 pm

I'm still gonna play as the Axel-that-looks-like-Dimebag, so this really doesn't mean much to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
Tony777

PostSubject: WTF?   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:40 pm

Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Morello_tom

THATS NOT AN INTERESTING LOOKING CHARACTER!!!
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:29 pm

Tom Morello is a beast. He doesn't play shred but he is INNOVATIVE AS ALL ?!@$. He definitely is a good boss.
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:30 pm

yeah he'll be a good boss. the boss battle may not be real hard, but you'll probably have to near-ace it to beat him
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:31 pm

hotsnakes wrote:
Tom Morello is a beast. He doesn't play shred but he is INNOVATIVE AS ALL ?!@$. He definitely is a good boss.

You have peaked my interest with this statement :O link me to a song you think is great by him... preferably audioslave because RATM suxx0rs.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:32 pm

lol "hi der tom!"hi im a boss ok den *whammy whammy**flick pickup selector* ok den der you go""o ok den thankz!"
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:34 pm

how about show me how to live or original fire (the solo's not too hard in original fire, but it sounds sick)
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:50 pm

Jason wrote:
how about show me how to live or original fire (the solo's not too hard in original fire, but it sounds sick)

Morello uses effects. Show Me How To Live solo: one note.
Tom Morello soloing. At 6:30 he goes crazy.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:58 pm

Svartingr wrote:
Jason wrote:

Morello uses effects. Show Me How To Live solo: one note.
Tom Morello soloing. At 6:30 he goes crazy.
wtf. thats just him covering spoonman by soungarden. sah guitarist was kim thayil n00b
Back to top Go down
Nick
Metalhead \n/
Metalhead \n/
Nick

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:12 pm

Audioslave > RATM

I think the other way around actually. I'd rather see a RATM in this game than Audioslave anyday.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:17 pm

Nick wrote:
Audioslave > RATM

I think the other way around actually. I'd rather see a RATM in this game than Audioslave anyday.

I wouldnt...

RATM friggin raps
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:18 pm

Nick wrote:
Audioslave > RATM

I wouldnt...

RATM friggin raps
SO!!?? there thhe best rap metal band ever!
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:19 pm

superpwnsauce wrote:
Nick wrote:
Audioslave > RATM

I wouldnt...

RATM friggin raps

AGREED RATM beats audioslave barely
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:22 pm

Jason wrote:
superpwnsauce wrote:
Nick wrote:
Audioslave > RATM

I wouldnt...

RATM friggin raps

AGREED RATM beats audioslave barely

barely? wtf by a MILE. RATM is like my 6th fav band. well... for today. changes alot Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)   Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apparently Tom Morello is the other boss (I have proof)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next