Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Going out with a bang.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going out with a bang.   Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:56 pm

stevo is trying to make a new forum

/Facepalm

this is stupid
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Going out with a bang.   Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:57 pm

yes! he is gone!
Back to top Go down
Stevo
Lord of Punk
Stevo

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Going out with a bang.   Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:58 pm

Stratotonyus (COBHC) wrote:
stevo is trying to make a new forum

/Facepalm

this is stupid

wtf I made it ages ago /Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Going out with a bang.   Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:17 pm

WHO THE FBEEPCK RE-ADMINED ME?!

I CLEARLY ASKED TO NOT BE RE-ADMINED.

Right, I'm about to abuse my powers.

Way to go, fucker!
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Going out with a bang.   Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:09 pm

Dennis! Cartoon! Bike! wrote:
WHO THE FBEEPCK RE-ADMINED ME?!

I CLEARLY ASKED TO NOT BE RE-ADMINED.

Right, I'm about to abuse my powers.

Way to go, fucker!

Make me an admin, kind sir. :'(
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw

PostSubject: Re: Going out with a bang.   Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:15 pm

If holidays cause THIS MUCH TROUBLE either get rid of them or make a schedule. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. THIS IS THE DUMBEST ARGUMENT I HAVE EVER HEARD.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Going out with a bang.   Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:28 pm

hotsnakes wrote:
If holidays cause THIS MUCH TROUBLE either get rid of them or make a schedule. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. THIS IS THE DUMBEST ARGUMENT I HAVE EVER HEARD.

Agreed. I made a thread for the purpose of solving this problem.
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Going out with a bang.   Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:13 pm

Tony wrote:
primus 7! wrote:
primus 7! wrote:
I leave for an hour and THIS is what happens? lol

isnt it awesome? jake is leaving

Why?

becuz hes sad we change the holidays

So?

He raped my leaf erikson day :(

He killed jinzos band day :(

I think its not too unfair that jinzo re-killed jakes holiday
actually its my band day. at least i requested it
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Going out with a bang.   Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:05 am

It's NOT THE FUCKING HOLIDAYS. Jake left because you all treat him like shit, and didn't include him in any administrative decisions. If he did the same, you'd undo them. If you fucking do them, he gets demoted when they get undone, because you're all ignorant hypocrites that don't give a shit about anyone else, and just love making other feel inferior. Treat other people like you want to be treated your fucking selves.. Faggots.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw

PostSubject: Re: Going out with a bang.   Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:15 am

It's NOT THE FUCKING HOLIDAYS. Jake left because you all treat him like shit, and didn't include him in any administrative decisions. If he did the same, you'd undo them. If you fucking do them, he gets demoted when they get undone, because you're all ignorant hypocrites that don't give a shit about anyone else, and just love making other feel inferior. Treat other people like you want to be treated your fucking selves.. Faggots.
i didnt do that.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Going out with a bang.   Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:37 am

Right, sir.
Back to top Go down
Jakeybro
Shredder
Shredder
Jakeybro

Male
Number of posts : 87
Favorite Admin : N/A
Humor : Bile
Registration date : 2008-07-12

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Mario Twin
Weapon: Big Maring
Race: Daytona 500

PostSubject: Re: Going out with a bang.   Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:51 pm

Ah, the good ol' days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going out with a bang.   Going out with a bang. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going out with a bang.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: Reports and Announcments :: Reports and Announcements-
Jump to: