Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stairway

Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Empty
PostSubject: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:34 am

Their singer sucks. Their guitar sound sucks. The drum beat is okay, but still.

The singer is perhaps the worst singer I have ever heard in my life.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:51 am

I agree with the Vocals part. However, Primus songs have good bass. So they're alright in my book.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:13 am

i dont care if i get banned but FUCK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Nick
Metalhead \n/
Metalhead \n/
Nick

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:14 am

i like a few primus songs. they're not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:29 am

im sorry 7 but I really hate primus too... they are like a joke or something Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:34 am

Tony wrote:
im sorry 7 but I really hate primus too... they are like a joke or something Crying or Very sad

wtf you guyz suck major ass
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:37 am

primus 7! wrote:
Tony wrote:

DEFEND primus then... show us some songs that will make us say different :( I don't like their sillyness and lack of proffessionalism
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:40 am

Tony wrote:
primus 7! wrote:
Tony wrote:

DEFEND primus then... show us some songs that will make us say different :( I don't like their sillyness and lack of proffessionalism

one at a time. heres a link to a very metal one: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tQaxYbPf-Hc
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:48 am

is it done?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:50 am

do you listen to it?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:51 am

primus 7! wrote:
do you listen to it?

in a few mins ok im listening to stratovarius atm cheers
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:04 pm

I thought that was pretty damn lousy sounding...

MTV aughta play primus... they would be the biggest sucess in MTV history
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:09 pm

I read that at the start of a primus album one of the members says "Hi we are primus and WE SUCK!" and then the 1st song starts

True?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:09 pm

si. its off the suck on this album. they started as a joke sorta but there really serious about da music now
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:35 pm

Dude, I think they're a great band. Good songs to 'funk' out to, the vocals are fun, not the best, but it's so fun to do renditions of Too Many Puppies(not sure if that's the title, I don't have any of their stuff) then the bass is awesome.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:42 pm

Glamy wrote:
Dude, I think they're a great band. Good songs to 'funk' out to, the vocals are fun, not the best, but it's so fun to do renditions of Too Many Puppies(not sure if that's the title, I don't have any of their stuff) then the bass is awesome.
cheers cheers cheers you kick ass glamy
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:57 pm

primus 7! wrote:
Glamy wrote:

I should become a professional ass kicker.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:23 pm

Glamy wrote:
primus 7! wrote:
Glamy wrote:

i second the notion.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:24 pm

lol ive never played gta wrote:
Glamy wrote:
primus 7! wrote:
Glamy wrote:

i second the notion.

wut that primus is awesome?
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:55 pm

primus 7! wrote:
Glamy wrote:
primus 7! wrote:
Glamy wrote:

i second the notion.

Or that I should be a professional ass kicker...or...*dramatic music here* both?
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:02 pm

Glamy wrote:
primus 7! wrote:
Glamy wrote:
primus 7! wrote:
Glamy wrote:

i second the notion.

Or that I should be a professional ass kicker...or...*dramatic music here* both?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:05 pm

FREE BANNINGS FOR ALL WHO QUESTION MY JUDGMENT! santa
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:06 pm

Random Female Car-Jacker! wrote:
FREE BANNINGS FOR ALL WHO QUESTION MY JUDGMENT! santa

>:O I DOUBT IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:11 pm

If you put a thread to argue in then you have to allow arguments to uphold as long as they're appropriate. That's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life   Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primus is the single WORST band I have ever heard in my life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next