Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

You know what really grinds Gear's gear?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stairway

You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Empty
PostSubject: You know what really grinds Gear's gear?   You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:34 am

The most posted-in-topic is the line-up thread, mostly by those who haven't done an ounce of work on this project. Yet, the thread where I actually posted MUSIC, which is what this thread is all about, has no replies? What the HELL is up with that?

The music comes first. The bits-'n'-bobs come later. Post up, or shut up.

And I don't mean "write a 40,000 measure solo for ur instrunmint!!!!!!", just give some ideas. I'm starting the line-up topic again. If you have no means of recording, or can't play an instrument... or write serious music, or ideas, then don't sign up. Check out the music. Give critique. That's what the board's about.

K. THX. BYE.
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds Gear's gear?   You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:45 pm

Erin! Gear! Money! wrote:
The most posted-in-topic is the line-up thread, mostly by those who haven't done an ounce of work on this project. Yet, the thread where I actually posted MUSIC, which is what this thread is all about, has no replies? What the HELL is up with that?

The music comes first. The bits-'n'-bobs come later. Post up, or shut up.

And I don't mean "write a 40,000 measure solo for ur instrunmint!!!!!!", just give some ideas. I'm starting the line-up topic again. If you have no means of recording, or can't play an instrument... or write serious music, or ideas, then don't sign up. Check out the music. Give critique. That's what the board's about.

K. THX. BYE.

Well said. Although I have to admit I haven't done much composing lately. I've been busy working on getting my skills up to shred-tastic speeds. But I HAVE contributed. The rest of you guys start need to doing this too.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds Gear's gear?   You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:50 pm

Well, first off, I really have no software to properly "Contribute". And, I want to see if we can even really get a song together before I take the time to create something that turns out to have been a waste...

But, I can give my 2 cents about what I would like to see in songs every here and there...
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds Gear's gear?   You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:19 pm

Well I would do my best but I have no way of uploading things. Besides, I don't need more band stuff to focus on. I've already got marching band, jazz band, and solo stuff to worry about. Then maybe later get up a band with a friend...So I have to much going on music wise.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds Gear's gear?   You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:55 am

Jessica wrote:
Well, first off, I really have no software to properly "Contribute". And, I want to see if we can even really get a song together before I take the time to create something that turns out to have been a waste...

But, I can give my 2 cents about what I would like to see in songs every here and there...

If you'd taken two seconds to look around this subforum, you'd see we've composed one already.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds Gear's gear?   You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:58 am

Jessica wrote:

same.
Back to top Go down
burningfrets
Title stripped
Title stripped
burningfrets

Male
Number of posts : 200
Humor : not retarded stuff
Registration date : 2007-10-31

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Upper-Middle
Weapon: MP5 Submachine
Race: Jew

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds Gear's gear?   You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what really grinds Gear's gear?   You know what really grinds Gear's gear? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know what really grinds Gear's gear?
Page 1 of 1