Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
A Note Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
A Note Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
A Note Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
A Note Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
A Note Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
A Note Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
A Note Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
A Note Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
A Note Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A Note

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fsflihgl

A Note Empty
PostSubject: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 6:48 am

The job of the admins and mods is to uphold the law in the forums. RAWK said it himself in one of his posts. They are supposed to be unbiased. They are supposed to do their jobs. They, in turn, are supposed to follow the rules of the forum. Read Jinzo's post as to what the rules of the forum actually are.

It becomes apparent to me that me, Jinzo, Jakey, and Gear are the only ones who take their job seriously. 7 (WHY THE HELL IS HE AN ADMIN?!!?), Toki, and Tman are not deserving of the position. They want anarchy. They want a place where they can post anything they want to. They do not understand the need for moderation.

You guys obviously don't want any moderation at all. We can't ban Toki. You are handing out the Admin handle to EVERYONE, and some people with the admin handle deserve to be banned.

I am giving you guys a choice now. Convince me to stay. Convince me you want me to stay and do my job that you gave me to do. If you want me gone, then tell me, and I'll leave and never come back. I have plenty of other places to go to on the interweb.

You guys need to grow up.

I guess I should learn to expect this from a forum made by middle-schoolers and freshmen in high-school. Hopefully you will mature enough in a few years to understand my position. And if you don't, well, have fun in the Real World.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:38 am

Why did I get demoted? What the hell did I do? I'm not a middle schooler/freshman in high school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
fsflihgl

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:39 am

Dave wrote:
Why did I get demoted? What the hell did I do? I'm not a middle schooler/freshman in high school.

I didn't demote you.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:39 am

Dave wrote:

because you dont ever do anything with your power. you come on here and post once if we are lucky then you sit there for an hour and leave.

and i think jake demoted you

Last edited by on Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:40 am

an7hony wrote:
Dave wrote:

because you dont ever do anything with your power. you come on here and post once if we are lucky then you sit there for an hour and leave

Like you do anything with yours either?

What have you done when you were a mod?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:41 am

svartingr wrote:
an7hony wrote:
Dave wrote:

because you dont ever do anything with your power. you come on here and post once if we are lucky then you sit there for an hour and leave

idk tony made me an admin
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:45 am

an7hony wrote:
svartingr wrote:
an7hony wrote:
Dave wrote:

idk tony made me an admin

This is my main problem with you people. Most of you aren't bad. You do stupid stuff, which is why I'm here, but the main "power holders" have no way of being punished for stuff. Tman randomly promotes and demotes people. It's not that I have a problem with you, 7, I just don't think you're deserving (as of now) , to be an admin.

As of now 75% of our active users are admins. That's an issue.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Male

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:46 am

an7hony wrote:
Dave wrote:

because you dont ever do anything with your power. you come on here and post once if we are lucky then you sit there for an hour and leave.

Well thank you guys. Know why I never come on here? The site sucks. I won't lie. It's run by the people who ruined the other site. But now the other site has gone to hell, as a new group of jerks have sorta taken it over. I have friends to talk to and hang out with, and baskets to shoot. I have better things to do than rack up 10,000 posts on a web forum.

It's not like spammers run rampant in this site, there isn't anything to use my powers on. I've done more with them than anybody else has. And thank God Svart's an admin now, at least somebody with their head on straight is in control.

Go ahead, change my rank to "gay douchebag" I don't care. You won't see me back any time soon. I knew that since I'm not a post whore I wouldn't last long. Have a nice day.

Last edited by on Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7 likes

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:46 am

but i like teh basketweavers guild!
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:48 am

Dave wrote:
an7hony wrote:
Dave wrote:

Well thank you guys. Know why I never come on here? The site sucks. I won't lie. It's run by the people who ruined the other site. But now the other site has gone to hell, as a new group of jerks have sorta taken it over.

It's not like spammers run rampant in this site, there isn't anything to use my powers on. I've done more with them than anybody else has. And thank God Svart's an admin now, at least somebody with their head on straight is in control.

Go ahead, change my rank to "gay douchebag" I don't care. You won't see me back. I knew that since I'm not a post whore I wouldn't last long. Have a nice day.

I don't know how much longer I'll have my power. Gear is actually a pretty good admin. Well, Dave, if you're leaving then go, but you can PM me if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Male

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:50 am

Gear is pretty good actually, I'm sure you are too. I'm off to Brandon's and see if it ever turns into anything.

Also did you all hear that Cinder resigned? The other forum will finally just completely die, with NO moderation at all.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:51 am

svartingr wrote:
Dave wrote:
an7hony wrote:
Dave wrote:

Well thank you guys. Know why I never come on here? The site sucks. I won't lie. It's run by the people who ruined the other site. But now the other site has gone to hell, as a new group of jerks have sorta taken it over.

Go ahead, change my rank to "gay douchebag" I don't care. You won't see me back. I knew that since I'm not a post whore I wouldn't last long. Have a nice day.

I don't know how much longer I'll have my power. Gear is actually a pretty good admin. Well, Dave, if you're leaving then go, but you can PM me if you need anything.

you and gear are good admins svart. you'll have power for a long time. as for me and toki, i dont know.
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:52 am

Dave wrote:
Gear is pretty good actually, I'm sure you are too. I'm off to Brandon's and see if it ever turns into anything.

Also did you all hear that Cinder resigned? The other forum will finally just completely die, with NO moderation at all.

Cinder is off to work at the Rock Band forum full time. Toki really pushed his buttons by spamming. I think he's still planning a lawsuit. I registered at Brandon's forum too.

I feel bad for Cinder, actually. Although he did mention something about RedOctane officials coming in to mod.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Male

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:54 am

svartingr wrote:
Dave wrote:

Cinder is off to work at the Rock Band forum full time. Toki really pushed his buttons by spamming. I think he's still planning a lawsuit. I registered at Brandon's forum too.

I feel bad for Cinder, actually. Although he did mention something about RedOctane officials coming in to mod.
Cinder was trying to run one crazy ass forum by himself, of course I feel sorry for him. But this forum has like 50 people, 10 of which are admins and like 20 are mods, which I find strange. If I got demoted for Toki to be a mod, that's just an example of this site's poor leadership. Keep 'em in line Svart.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:20 am

Dave wrote:
Cinder was trying to run one crazy ass forum by himself, of course I feel sorry for him. But this forum has like 50 people, 10 of which are admins and like 20 are mods, which I find strange. If I got demoted for Toki to be a mod, that's just an example of this site's poor leadership. Keep 'em in line Svart.

You got demoted for Svart to be admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Note   A Note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Note
Page 1 of 1