Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

TV shows for "Children" rant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

TV shows for "Children" rant Empty
PostSubject: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:17 pm

Who up and decided as a general fact that <snip> children wake up at 6:30 in the morning to watch retarded TV shows that are SOOO @%#$ stupid that its beyond beleif?

I remember how I was when I was 4 like it was earlier today... and even THEN I thought it was all dumb.

This morning around 6:30 or so I flip through the channels and theres a show on TLC , with "Hip hop harry" a Giant yellow creature wearing a giant H medallion and a ghetto hat, there was a cowgirl with pink hair and the kids on the show were CLEARLY around 12 years old

I'm sorry but in reality 12 year olds , let alone 4 year olds are eager to learn about stupid crap like farms and eggs ... especially through hip hop...........

And then there was dora on nickelodeon at the same time , NOBODY %#*^ wants to count to 4 with you at 1 mile per hour in spanish , DORA YOU FAIL , if you are going to teach kids spanish then teach them the whole %#*^ damn language and not the basic words only.

ALL related shows are a complete abomanation/disgrace to the great invention of the television and cable/satellite

Shows like this :

DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES!

THE TRUTH about childrens shows:

TV shows for "Children" rant Evil_sesame_street
TV shows for "Children" rant Barney

Last edited by on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:21 pm

Shut up. Toddlers are easilier amused than you.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:24 pm

EIFION! GEAR! RARGH! wrote:
Shut up. Toddlers are easilier amused than you.

No you shut up dude... I remember being that age and I remember my sister being that age and I remember my brother being slightly above that age

And I know all of the friends I ever had that had little siblings they all thought it was gay as hell...

Point is... These "Childrens TV shows" if ANYTHING , are ROTTING the minds of kids , not helping them become more intellegent, their vocabulary and overall personallity would be BETTER effected by REGULAR TV.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:26 pm

shut it tony! hip hop harry pwns!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:26 pm

an7hony wrote:
shut it tony! hip hop harry pwns!

No , he SUCKS.
DR.PHIL HOLMES!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:29 pm

TV shows for "Children" rant Hiphop1

Hip hop harry needs to do this : Sucide smiley
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:33 pm

shut it! cuz HHH iz fo' da shoteez!
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 5:09 pm

WE ARE THE AAAAAANIMAAAAANIACS
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 6:56 am

WingsOfSteel wrote:
WE ARE THE AAAAAANIMAAAAANIACS

That show was teh awesome. So was Pinky and the Brain.

And I agree with Gear. Just because you're family doesn't like them doesn't mean other little kids do. Little kids look up to older kids. That's why 12-year-olds are on that show. And they probably get paid. Don't tell me if you got paid a lot of money, you wouldn't sing songs with a man in a stupid suit?

Those shows are meant to be educational. Go watch Death to Smoochy.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:17 am

i still watch the backyardigans and wonder pets
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:15 pm

animaniacs and pinky and the brain WERE NOT %#*^ like barney guys...
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:17 pm

And you watch what you edit svartingr cause I can take your magical yellow text powers away
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:23 pm

Tony wrote:
And you watch what you edit svartingr cause I can take your magical yellow text powers away

You're going to not do your job, by taking away his powers, for doing his job?

Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:27 pm

you know what its not like RAWK is ever on here
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:31 pm

Tony wrote:

Only if he starts totally Fkin up all of my posts or something
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:34 pm

Tony wrote:
Tony wrote:

Only if he starts totally Fkin up all of my posts or something

He didn't.
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:48 pm

I'm editing them, cleaning them of language. So what if RAWK's not here?
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
furiousfretwork19.2

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:36 am

TV shows for "Children" rant Little_einsteins

Least the other shows are decent, unlike this one. I used to like Barney and Teletubbies when I was a wee little tot, but now I think kiddie shows are:

A FREAKING PILE OF ANNOYING BLASPHEMY DOODOO!!!

That's my opinion though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV shows for "Children" rant   TV shows for "Children" rant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV shows for "Children" rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: The Battlefield-
Jump to: