Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information

Go down 
+2
hotsnakes
Stevo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:13 pm

svartingr wrote:
AFI=WTF?

My Chemical Romance might not be the best band in the world, but at least they know how to write decent pieces of music.

AFI on the other hand, is crap. Miss Murder is crap. It is worse than Freya, arguably the worst (non bonus) song in the game. The first minute and a half has no guitar.

/Facepalm go read the topic about "The truth about AFI" please
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:27 pm

Tony wrote:
svartingr wrote:
AFI=WTF?

My Chemical Romance might not be the best band in the world, but at least they know how to write decent pieces of music.

AFI on the other hand, is crap. Miss Murder is crap. It is worse than Freya, arguably the worst (non bonus) song in the game. The first minute and a half has no guitar.

I did. And that does not change anything. AFI is still crap.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:30 pm

svartingr wrote:
Tony wrote:
svartingr wrote:
AFI=WTF?

No AFI is locked in a dungeon how can they be crap?

A fire inside is locked in a dungeon

A fake inside is teh one who sux!
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:49 pm

Tony wrote:
svartingr wrote:
Tony wrote:
svartingr wrote:
AFI=WTF?

No AFI is locked in a dungeon how can they be crap?

A fire inside is locked in a dungeon

A fake inside is teh one who sux!

Because the actual likelihood of that happening is just not... gonna happen at all.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:50 pm

dude we have to resue! and it better not have toad and say

"im sorry, but this band is in another dungeon"
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:27 am

Kevin on the official forums info thread says some song by a band called "Lion" is confirmed

anyone got some source for me?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:29 am

its the guy who said paranoid was in the game
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:32 am

I found it , its in the austin chronicle... an official new source

Thats more than credible

Im goin add it to my list and then see wtf it is on youtube
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:44 pm

More rumors towards AC/DC

Quote :
I was curious as to the state of a possible AC/DC song in the upcoming guitar hero 3 so I did some research and found a number for their agent (google is amazing yes?) After a few failed attempts last night.....i struck pay dirt. I told him i was a reporter for so and so magazine and asked him if The makers of Guitar Hero had contacted the him or the band. I got the neither "confirm or deny" answer....that got me saying, 'oh really' to myself. Every question i asked was replied with the same answer, "neither confirm of deny". When i started asking him about song titles that the band may have released for GH3, (asked a few, highway to hell, back in black, etc...) when i got to thunderstruck, the mans voice changed and his answer was a little more guarded leading me to believe that , yes, Thunderstruck has been added to GH3 and that the boys at GH3 want to keep this little gem under wraps till the last possible moments. >> please dig up more on this and get it out in the open.....

Edit: You all realize if AC/DC ISN'T in the game the guy on the phone would obviously just deny it and not just say neither

AC/DC is obviously in the game , even before this maniac pretended to be a reporter lol
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:28 am

Tony wrote:
More rumors towards AC/DC

Quote :
I was curious as to the state of a possible AC/DC song in the upcoming guitar hero 3 so I did some research and found a number for their agent (google is amazing yes?) After a few failed attempts last night.....i struck pay dirt. I told him i was a reporter for so and so magazine and asked him if The makers of Guitar Hero had contacted the him or the band. I got the neither "confirm or deny" answer....that got me saying, 'oh really' to myself. Every question i asked was replied with the same answer, "neither confirm of deny". When i started asking him about song titles that the band may have released for GH3, (asked a few, highway to hell, back in black, etc...) when i got to thunderstruck, the mans voice changed and his answer was a little more guarded leading me to believe that , yes, Thunderstruck has been added to GH3 and that the boys at GH3 want to keep this little gem under wraps till the last possible moments. >> please dig up more on this and get it out in the open.....

Edit: You all realize if AC/DC ISN'T in the game the guy on the phone would obviously just deny it and not just say neither

AC/DC is obviously in the game , even before this maniac pretended to be a reporter lol

Crap. The only fun part of Thunderstuck is the intro.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:42 pm

Update sauce poured on
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:33 pm

WARLORD TONY wrote:
Update sauce poured on

more please. they got revolution is my name confirmed
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:56 am

when was talk dirty to me confirmed?

YESSSSSSS POISON
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:41 am

yesterday in the newspaper
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:24 pm

anthony brevick wrote:
WARLORD TONY wrote:
Update sauce poured on

more please. they got revolution is my name confirmed

Proof please
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:45 pm

it was confirmed on the official forumz
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:46 pm

anthony brevick wrote:
it was confirmed on the official forumz

REAL proof please.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Metalhead \n/
Metalhead \n/
Nick

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:07 pm

where was it mentioned that my chemical romance was gonna be in the game?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:10 pm

Nick wrote:
where was it mentioned that my chemical romance was gonna be in the game?

Clairvoyance (An obvious prediction)

If you want straight printed press release facts , use the other info thread.
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:47 pm

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=12793599&albumID=0&imageID=5729397

promo thing on axel steels myspace.
should confirm angus young as a legend, and maybe others
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:02 pm

WESTERN SWING[KEV] wrote:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=12793599&albumID=0&imageID=5729397

D00D!

Rob halford and angus young are in that pic... :O!
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:11 pm

Tony wrote:

D00D!

i know! its too good to be true.... but hopefully its true
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:13 pm

Tony wrote:

D00D!

i know! its too good to be true.... but hopefully its true

Kevin I have a request

Make a replica of your GH3 info thread and post it in here... keep it updated... I will sticky it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:54 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
rockerg519
Shredder
Shredder
rockerg519

Male
Number of posts : 71
Location : Land of the ice and snow, where the midnight sun and the hot springs glow.
Favorite Admin : Sports, music, guitar, guitar hero.
Humor : Humor is a valuable gift, given to every human being. Fake preaching :D
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:07 pm

add Anarchy In The UK by The Sex Pistols and Kool Thing by Sonic Youth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information   Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar hero III: Legends of Rock Information
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next