Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

HARDEST song in GH 80s edition

Go down 
4 posters

Hardest song in the game?
What I like about you
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Vote_lcap18%HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Play with me
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Vote_lcap64%HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Caught in a mosh
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Vote_lcap0%HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Electric eye
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Vote_lcap0%HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seventeen
 0% [ 0 ]
Round and round
 0% [ 0 ]
Hold on loosely
 0% [ 0 ]
Ain't nothin but a good time
 0% [ 0 ]
Wrathchild
 0% [ 0 ]
Because , its midnight
HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Vote_lcap18%HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Tony777

HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Empty
PostSubject: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:43 am

My vote is on "What I like about you" they over complicated the living fuck out of that songs buttons

In real life that song isn't shit but in the game they made it like... fuckin... hard as jordan

I beat jordan on expert in 3 tries

I beat what I like about you on HARD... in like 3 or 4 tries... total bullshit
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:46 am

really?

what i like about you first try:98%

jordan: still havent beaten
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:47 am

clubber 7 wrote:
really?

what i like about you first try:98%

jordan: still havent beaten

Yes really... what I like about yous button pattern was as confusing as hell to me man
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:55 am

I'm actually really good with chords and strumming but suck with uber-fast HO-POs, so that's why I've beaten Six but not Jordan.

And I almost FCed WILAY first try. It ain't that hard.

My vote goes for Play With Me because even though I 4*d it first try, I failed out at ~86/90% on some tries to 5* because I was saving the Star Power, making it the only song on GH80s I failed.

It's also one of only three that I still have four stars on. (Electric Eye, Caught in a Mosh, Play With Me)
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:05 am

WingsOfSteel wrote:
I'm actually really good with chords and strumming but suck with uber-fast HO-POs, so that's why I've beaten Six but not Jordan.

And I almost FCed WILAY first try. It ain't that hard.

My vote goes for Play With Me because even though I 4*d it first try, I failed out at ~86/90% on some tries to 5* because I was saving the Star Power, making it the only song on GH80s I failed.

It's also one of only three that I still have four stars on. (Electric Eye, Caught in a Mosh, Play With Me)

Well I'm suprisingly a natural at HO/PO crap

Chords I'm good with too... but not when they are all over the place and have you sliding between posistion 1 and 2 every split second
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:30 am

I can't beat Jordan because I don't have spaz fingers, but this song I can beat just because I don't think less on it and just move my fingers on what feels right with the screen rather than thinking about what note is next. So I get a 4* that way just because consistent down strumming like that numbs my hand and it's too weird of a timing for me to really be able to double strum.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:32 am

wow you both say play with me? I thought it wasn't that hard honestly Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:55 am

You played on Hard, though.

I'll say... Okay, here are the songs I got into the red on:
Because, It's Midnite
Ain't Nothin' But a Good Time
Hellion/Electric Eye
Seventeen
Play With Me

I failed Play With Me a few times saving SP up, so I'll say that.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:37 am

Play With Me is hard, but I can nail the sweep parts really quickly. Because, It's Midnite. It's the most fun thing in any GH, and the hardest. Yay santa
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:56 am

Jakeycakes wrote:

I'm guessing that was referencing me. Either way I beat hard and I beat all of Expert except for Play With Me as I have a lack for spaz fingers.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:57 am

Glamy wrote:
Jakeycakes wrote:

I'm guessing that was referencing me. Either way I beat hard and I beat all of Expert except for Play With Me as I have a lack for spaz fingers.

No, I was talking to Tman.
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:44 pm

Jakeycakes wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Jakeycakes wrote:

No, I was talking to Tman.

Oh, okay. I was thinking it was referencing me since I mentioned I was doing Hard mode first. Also I just got a 5* on What I Like About you.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
furiousfretwork19.2

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:08 pm

Play With Me is no Jordan, but it is very Hard.
Back to top Go down
Tanner
The Master Of Puppets
The Master Of Puppets
Tanner

Male
Number of posts : 535
Favorite Admin : Student / Forum Creator
Humor : SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Registration date : 2007-07-18

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Teenage Wizard Warrior
Weapon: Magic Staff And Sub Machine Gun
Race: White

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:11 pm

how is hold on loosley on there and not ballroom blitz? ballroom blitz took me five tries!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unofficialguitarheroforum.com
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:36 pm

My vote is with Because It's Midnite because I've had the game for a frickin' two months and I'm still stuck on that song. I can never get that solo down!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:38 pm

grunger67 wrote:
My vote is with Because It's Midnite because I've had the game for a frickin' two months and I'm still stuck on that song. I can never get that solo down!

get full star power and use it on the solo its that easy
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:41 pm

Tony777 wrote:
grunger67 wrote:

get full star power and use it on the solo its that easy

I used it a week ago and I still failed it! Who's idea was it to put that song in the game anyway? It isn't even from the 80s!! What's the deal
Back to top Go down
peewee03
Teh Sultan of Swing
peewee03

Male
Number of posts : 386
Favorite Admin : ME
Humor : Your face! lololololololololol
Registration date : 2007-09-13

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: P.I.M.P.
Weapon: Brass knuckles
Race: Cow-casian

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:26 pm

Play With Me, easily.
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:40 am

What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HARDEST song in GH 80s edition   HARDEST song in GH 80s edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HARDEST song in GH 80s edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: Guitar Hero :: Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The 80s-
Jump to: