Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony777

The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Empty
PostSubject: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:49 pm

I'm trying to change my IP so I can get back in, help me out

So far all I found is:

Quote :
If you want to select your own IP address and are not on a home network, you probably wont be able to. If you are on a network however you could try this:

1.) Go to Control Panel
2.) Open Network Connections
3.) Right-click on the connection you want to change and go to properties
4.) In that window double-click on "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)"
5.) From the dialog that comes up, select "Use the Following IP Adress"

If you're not on a network and you automatically get an IP address you can renew it and obtain a new one like this:

1.) Click Start and then Run...
2.) Type: "ipconfig /renew" (without quotes)
3.) Wait a while and it should renew

Would that work at home or is he saying it wouldn't?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:17 pm

At the end of the steps that guy gave It looks like this

I don't understand because when I run iprenew it just flashes up some script for less than 1 second and goes away , what do I change my IP to?

The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. What
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:29 pm

do you know of a program called "no-ip" i forgot what it does but i think that it hides you ip.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:30 pm

Viviultima wrote:
do you know of a program called "no-ip" i forgot what it does but i think that it hides you ip.

hrmm...

I will look into it

another guy on yahoo answers just told me to unplug my modem from the power and it should be fixed... I doubt it but I may try it
Back to top Go down
Tanner
The Master Of Puppets
The Master Of Puppets
Tanner

Male
Number of posts : 535
Favorite Admin : Student / Forum Creator
Humor : SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Registration date : 2007-07-18

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Teenage Wizard Warrior
Weapon: Magic Staff And Sub Machine Gun
Race: White

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:32 pm

Tman wrote:
Viviultima wrote:

hrmm...

I will look into it

another guy on yahoo answers just told me to unplug my modem from the power and it should be fixed... I doubt it but I may try it
unplugging your computer will work. ive done it before. but it will only last about a day so youll have to repeat the process
Back to top Go down
http://www.unofficialguitarheroforum.com
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:33 pm

RAWK wrote:
Tman wrote:
Viviultima wrote:

hrmm...

I will look into it

unplugging your computer will work. ive done it before. but it will only last about a day so youll have to repeat the process

What? just unplug the PC from the socket?

while its on or while its off?
Back to top Go down
Tanner
The Master Of Puppets
The Master Of Puppets
Tanner

Male

ITS A YOU! hu u iz

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:45 pm

Tman wrote:
RAWK wrote:
Tman wrote:
Viviultima wrote:

hrmm...

I will look into it

What? just unplug the PC from the socket?

while its on or while its off?
i did it while it was on. for some reason it causes your i.p. adress to mess up causing the forum to be unable to read it. or at least it did for me.
Back to top Go down
Jack-Bauer
Groupie
Groupie
Jack-Bauer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:50 am

Well, when I was banned from GameFAQs by IP, I made a new account on my Wii, which as a different IP address. It took the Wii's IP address, and I can go on my new account on my computer. I might be able to do something for you guys as well if you would like.
Back to top Go down
Tanner
The Master Of Puppets
The Master Of Puppets
Tanner

Male

ITS A YOU! hu u iz

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:07 am

Jack-Bauer wrote:
Well, when I was banned from GameFAQs by IP, I made a new account on my Wii, which as a different IP address. It took the Wii's IP address, and I can go on my new account on my computer. I might be able to do something for you guys as well if you would like.
go for it.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:14 pm

Jack-Bauer wrote:

Really?

I will PM you what to do ok?
Back to top Go down
Jack-Bauer
Groupie
Groupie
Jack-Bauer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:26 am

PMed you back.
Back to top Go down
Deadcell34
Groupie
Groupie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:00 am

I had the same problems as you guys. Cinder banned me too for speaking off topic. Such BS. I really wish we could find a way to get back on and possibly give a little payback.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:01 am

Payback? For doing his job?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.   The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL help us Banned people change our IP thread.
Page 1 of 1