Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xfuel
Groupie
Groupie

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ Empty
PostSubject: Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ   Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:23 am

Hi, I'm Joe Gere from Xfuel www.Xfuel4gamers.com and we were based in NJ. We're partnered with WRAT and we have a mobile Guitar Hero trailer and we do promo events throughout NJ see the vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSAI-Ht3UdM we would love to do something with others in NJ using our trailer, there is no charge of course and we give away drinks and shirts. I need some help to pull all the NJ GH'ers together and help us host some fun get together in person tournaments. Maybe it could get serious but right now would just like to get a bunch of serious players together. You can see from all the videos under frozenghost001 on you tube what we do with the trailer is all promo and we don't get any serious players!!!

Please it is our pleasure to do this and we can do this in different parts of NJ pretty much weekly if need be, you can email me jgere@traxsion.com or call my cell 732-718-2711 if you wish and let's schedule somethings - thank you again!
Joe Gere
Back to top Go down

Looking to host GH tournaments in NJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: Guitar Hero :: Guitar Hero Forum-
Jump to: