Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Empty
PostSubject: I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment   I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:55 pm

This song would kick epic ass in rock band

Challenging guitar (Solo quality guitar work throughout most of the song)

Great drum beat with some nice fills

Challenging singing

AND it sounds good :O

Chiodos - Life is a perception of your own reality

If the singing for some reason bugs you ... TOO BAD ... leave it on and listen to the whole thing and just focus on the instruments then

Comment please :O

Personally I think this song would be like the most @$#%ing fun thing Rock band could ever add

Cause it would be fun on every single instrument

THAT is musicianship... if you looked it up in the friggin dictionary.... good everything w/o being total jackoffs on the instruments

I think the absolute least any person could say is : "Wow but I don't like the singer"

Another one

Scary kids scaring kids - The only medicine

Again... this songs got pwn as @#$% guitar , along with a good beat and the singing is great

Last edited by on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
peewee03
Teh Sultan of Swing
peewee03

Male
Number of posts : 386
Favorite Admin : ME
Humor : Your face! lololololololololol
Registration date : 2007-09-13

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: P.I.M.P.
Weapon: Brass knuckles
Race: Cow-casian

PostSubject: Re: I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment   I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:00 pm

I guess it would be okay for the bonus tracks.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment   I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:03 pm

peewee03 wrote:

Did you listen to the whole thing and pay attention mostly to the guitar and drums?

But yeah... like I said I think the only real complaint anyone could have about playing that song in rock band is if someone hated the singers voice... basically
Back to top Go down
peewee03
Teh Sultan of Swing
peewee03

Male
Number of posts : 386
Favorite Admin : ME
Humor : Your face! lololololololololol
Registration date : 2007-09-13

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: P.I.M.P.
Weapon: Brass knuckles
Race: Cow-casian

PostSubject: Re: I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment   I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:04 pm

Tony777 wrote:
peewee03 wrote:

Did you listen to the whole thing and pay attention mostly to the guitar and drums?

But yeah... like I said I think the only real complaint anyone could have about playing that song in rock band is if someone hated the singers voice... basically
I listened to the first minute....

....and then my ears began bleeding.

Just kidding.

I listened to the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment   I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want these songs in rock band :O please listen and comment
Page 1 of 1