Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Empty
PostSubject: So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm:   So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:57 pm

I see people with no mind of their own EVERYWHERE... politically... musically... every freaking where.

THIS is a true story :

So my sisters friends older brother Blaine and her mom Melinda came over for dinner once... and the news was on

Blaine said he hated George W Bush

My dad asked him why

HE COULD NOT GIVE HIM AN ANSWER!

He was like "Uhh......"

Politically there are a shitload of people who hate on Bush and say bring the troops back , and 90% of them can't even explain why they think that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then there is music....

SOOOO many sheep in musical tastes too

Examples of misc music sheep:

"Omg todays music sucks I only listen to Led Zeppelin!"

"Omg emo sucks emo sucks emo sucks D00D I liztn to metallica!"

"Omg d00d all metal that isn't old as crap sux! Slayer and maiden only d00d!"

"Omg d00d that band suxx0rs cause they don play extremely technical crap!"

"Omg d00d I hate slipknot go liztn 2 reel metals leik lamb of God durrp!"

/Facepalm at those people.....

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER THINK FOR THEMSELF ANYMORE?

I wish there was a button that could just UN brainwash the entire world....

Why are SOOO many people SO STUPID?

Too many people are too stupid... too ignorant... too set in their ridiculous ways and too much of sheep.... I don't know HOW the @#$% these people got like this but I hope the sheep crap will cease one day.

The political brainwashee's are the worst though.

Stereotypical Politically brainwashed person wrote:
I DUN LIEK TEH PRESIDENT AND I IS GONNAN VOTE FER OBAMA AND IF YOU ASK ME WHY ON EITHER ONE OF THOSE STATEMENTS I WILL JUST SAY UM..... UM..... I DONNO.... JUST CUZ!!!!

/Facepalm

Fuckin... people need to think and stop being such sheep......
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm:   So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:00 pm

And yet, I can give you at least fifty reasons why I hate George W Bush... but oh wait... this is about MUSIC.

In that case, nevermind then. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm:   So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:08 pm

Svartingr wrote:
And yet, I can give you at least fifty reasons why I hate George W Bush... but oh wait... this is about MUSIC.

In that case, nevermind then. Carry on.

If you CAN give reasons... good for you

I'm refering to the idiots who can't even give you a reason... as seen in my example XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm:   So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So many people just can't think for themselves :facepalm:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: The Battlefield-
Jump to: