Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stairway

IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:26 pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PWQ5AJUA

Guitar Pro 5 /w Serial. Virus free, trust me, I scanned it.

It'll take up about 40mbs.

YOU NEED THIS IN ORDER TO CONTRIBUTE.

If not, thanks for stopping by.
Back to top Go down
Brian Setzer
Groupie
Groupie
Brian Setzer

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:44 am

Thanks, baby!

Keep on Rockin'!
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:59 pm

Strip naked, baby!

Get your ass over here and let me unzip your zip, yeah!
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:00 pm

Ok, I got the program...unfortunantly, I don't have any sound. Is it supposed to be that way? I played the song in the "EPIC PROGRESS." thread, and no sound came out. however, the title that comes up when you open Guitar Pro does have sound. Can you Help?
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:01 pm

Jinzo wrote:
Ok, I got the program...unfortunantly, I don't have any sound. Is it supposed to be that way? I played the song in the "EPIC PROGRESS." thread, and no sound came out. however, the title that comes up when you open Guitar Pro does have sound. Can you Help?

Huh. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:04 pm

I might just try re-downloading it. Does that sound alright?
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:10 pm

Go ahead. We need a bass player.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:25 pm

NO!!!!!

AGAIN I have no sound.

NO!!!!!

EDIT!!!: Ok! I think I have a lead!

Where it says "Use RSE", I can't click on it. From my research, it looks like that's what makes the sound, so it would be reasonable to predict that I have to be able to turn it on. How Would I go about doing so?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:50 am

Jinzo wrote:
NO!!!!!

AGAIN I have no sound.

NO!!!!!

EDIT!!!: Ok! I think I have a lead!

Where it says "Use RSE", I can't click on it. From my research, it looks like that's what makes the sound, so it would be reasonable to predict that I have to be able to turn it on. How Would I go about doing so?

What's RSE?

Me and Svart are just using the MIDI.

Tell y'what, in the bottom left corner of the screen, there's a toolbar, right? With little icons and the time? Click the arrow, and click the little speaker. If any of those sliders are all the way down, turn 'em up. o and strip naked
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:07 pm

RSE means Realistic Sound Engine, yo.

Anyway...MIDI's? Under the "Sound" dropdown at the top, it says "Midi Imput Available". I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, yo.

Anyway, I don't see any volume bars...unless you mean the bars beside the peoples name and instruments, and I have those all the way up...

Pooty Peupty Pants.
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:14 pm

There's that, yes, but there's also a toolbar at the bottom. It's green on one side and red on the other, and there's a slider in the center. Click on that. I think that's what Gear's talking about.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:30 am

No...

I'm not talking about Guitar Pro. I'm talking about the actual desktop. On the same line as Start.
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:44 pm

Walkman wrote:
No...

I'm not talking about Guitar Pro. I'm talking about the actual desktop. On the same line as Start.

Well, don't I feel like a dumbass now. But his sound IS working. He said that little jingle plays.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:47 am

Yeah, my sound is on. That works fo sho.

Anyhow, I found that red/green slider thing, but it made no difference...Sad
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:36 am

*FACEPALM* Svart, it's .wav that plays back in the jingle. Not MIDI. AND FOR THE LAST <insert blasphemous phrase here> TIME, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE RED/GREEN SLIDER. I'M TALKING ABOUT VOLUME CONTROL IN THE WINDOWS @$#%ing SYSTEM. GAAAH!!!

IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. 4uooy7b

I'm going to work out which one affects MIDI playback.

Edit: SW Synth. Your SW Synth is down.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 pm

Hmm...something is DEFINITELY wrong.

I turned SW Synth up. I turned all of those Buttons up. STILL no sound.

I hereby resign.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:42 pm

Jinzo wrote:
Hmm...something is DEFINITELY wrong.

I turned SW Synth up. I turned all of those Buttons up. STILL no sound.

I hereby resign.

sori 2 c u go have a wristwatch
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:10 am

I'll do the bassline. Right now.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:30 am

Took 18 minutes wgeyiukt38g4

I was going to add an insane keyboard solo, but I saw no need.

Now we just need lyrics wgeyiukt38g4 And some nice vocal line wgeyiukt38g4

http://www.savefile.com/files/1039394
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.   IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE, READ THIS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: Off Topic :: Promote Your Band :: The Guitar Hero Forum Band-
Jump to: