Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Shameless promotion of bands I like XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Empty
PostSubject: Shameless promotion of bands I like XD   Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male
Number of posts : 194
Favorite Admin : guitar hero, baseball, music, golf
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion of bands I like XD   Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:31 pm

i like the atreyu song (i wonder why?) i can't get the cd yet though cuz i only have 50s and a 100 (bills) and i'm waitin to get change before if get it
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion of bands I like XD   Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:45 pm

Jason wrote:
i like the atreyu song (i wonder why?) i can't get the cd yet though cuz i only have 50s and a 100 (bills) and i'm waitin to get change before if get it

I got the CD danicing pencil lol

Why dont you just buy it with the 50 and get change.... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shameless promotion of bands I like XD   Shameless promotion of bands I like XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shameless promotion of bands I like XD
Page 1 of 1